Reviews for The Four Truths
fellow chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
Very spiritual.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Girls who have not hit puberty are normally bigger than boys of the same age. Just blindly repeating canon doesn't makes sense when you go from 16 year old Ranma to 10 year old. Turning into a girl at that age would have likely made him taller and larger.
Ikurus chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
I prefer happy endings. That's what I come to stories for - something other than unfortunate endings with loss.

This story however is simply good enough that it pulls it all off, and the ending fits with how the story began and developed. The ending as presented is also not a tragedy, even with the loss, which is a credit to your writing because I think most people would have written it into with too much angst .
Love the story. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
A W chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Yay! He killed Genma.
shugokage chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Absolutely incredible story great job!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
The ending sucked
Guest chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
Before Ranma leaves for the Amazon village he becomes she but then after talking to the elders she goes to Cologne's house where Akane beats on him

How?...Ranma didn't switch back before Akane attacked.
Seitora chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
In Chapter 11, you have this

"Dinner at the temple was quite an enjoyable affair. The monk was quite pleasant to dine with. He was a vast storehouse of information, and had traveled widely before settling in Tokyo. He regaled the trio with tales of his youthful transgressions, much to the delight of all involved. For their part, the Chinese guests told stories of home, and demonstrated the curses they had acquired. The monk made some cracks about how much fun the marriage between Konatsu and Herb must be, and excused himself to go to bed."

So Shinran would already know about the Jusenkyo curse.

Happosai I assume will learn about the deception the China 3 have given him, but I think that's being a bit deceitful. Surely he would notice the similarities between the style of the three boys he's fighting during the day and the three people he's fighting at night by now?
Seitora chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
I appreciate the fight scenes, short but to the point.

Soun seems to be plotting a bit, but at least you aren't doing basically any character bashing, so his reaction to Genma's death and Ranma's circumstances of growing up and self-training are more reasonable to read through than a typical flanderised Soun.
Seitora chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
"The issue of who 'gets' ranma is settled. And no, it isn't going to turn out like anyone hopes."\

So no Ukyo? :(

That aside, I like the interactions with both Happosai, who seems to at least delight in having somebody who is pretty good and slowly scales up towards his own power, and the monk.

Akane's character development looks to take off, albeit probably slowly, Just wishing for Ukyo reappearance still even though my hopes are likely to be unrequited :(
Seitora chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Hah, I like the ending. The evolution of the Fellowship of the Bros into Brotrolls.

(I'm terrible at coming up with names)
Seitora chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Heh, so coincidence pushes the story along at the end with Happosai making his appearance.
Seitora chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
I like this chapter. Travelling chapters always make for nice, idle story development, and hints of Ukyo x Ranma, even if they turn out to be red herrings, always make me happy :)
Seitora chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Nice wedding scenes, I like it.

And now it's (hopefully) time for the Fellowship of the Bros to march off to Japan and form the Broest party there ever was. Though I guess all of Mousse's subplots are now shuttered along with Shampoo's, and he has no reason to ever go to Japan (unless plot).
Seitora chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I really like the way you describe Ranma's inner state here, pretty interesting to follow along. And of course, at least there's some build-up in the relationship between Herb and Konatsu instead of all at once (though I guess I am a little bit disappointed that you just kind of summarised up the treaty-making between the Musk and Amazon tribes).