Reviews for The Wedding Ceremony
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
I never realized it's been a year now.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
Misunderstandings are so wrong.
erusel chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
nice fic!

but what about celeborn, thranduil, legolas, elladan, elrohir, erestor? they are not mentioned there
Ripper101 chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
Um, not sure about the Elrond characterization (he seems to speak very strangely) but since it's in present day, you tie that up nicely. Liked your Galadriel; too many times she seems to be far too serious for her own good. I mean, one can't smile enigmatically *all the time*! There must be a laugh in there somewhere.

Poor Haldir, though. Who the hell would ever call him a slut to his face? It's just not cricket!
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
What is going on?Why am I reviewing the same chapter again?Okay,I'll take advantage of ,what happened to Haldir?What is wrong withhim?
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
ARGH!It's okay.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
Thanks to all who explained it to then after reading about Glorfindel,too bad Haldir didn't rough him up a bit.
anzafire chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
'She lives' because you havnt had an update since April!

Meh... Camping is not fun when you have to take your FOUR YEAR OLD, SPOILED, Stealing of MY SPOTLIGHT, annoying cousin. She annoys me to death. She is in the stage, where after everything I say is the questyion 'Why?' or 'How Come?' I kept on telling her 'That is the way it is, my darling DEAREST Ashlynn.' Then another 'Well why isn't it {Fill in what ever here} I lost it on the third day. I said some things...Then told her if she told on me I'd feed her to the bears. That kept her mouth shut. But she's like Barbie ya know? The bitch had everything.

Anyway. Yep SOML.

TTYL

~.* Arel
Ripper101 chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
I just read the reviews and thought it hilarious that Spirit of Tolkien spelt Galadriel as 'Galdriel' when trying to correct *your* spelling! _ Sorry, Spirit; I'm just very drunk.

I like where this is going- sort of- I'm still deciding. But I am very interested. And yeah, perhaps a bit more on the backgrounds.
celebrian chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
dude i cant get to your websit! this story is gettin good! DUDE you should have mpreg in there i would love to see haldir or elrond pregnant! hehehehehehe!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Oh, ,how did they get together?I mean,who courted who?
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
So sad that they're having problems already.
anzafire chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
She LIVES!

I was just stoppin in to say a nice big 'Hello'. I am really not into Lord of the Rings. But I do think that smeagel is much more *HOTT* then Frodo or Legalus.

So anyways. Yep. Hello and I have to go be dragged to the god-foresaken wasland of the woods with my snobby four year old spoild brat cousin for FOUR DAYS

So, Byez

Arel ~.*
Ripper101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
This is... interesting. There's nothing to really sink my teeth into but the writing is good and the characterization is strangely unique.

By which, I mean Glorfindel. Do you mean to finish it? And if you do, will Glorfindel be evil? Cause, babe- that would be cook!
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
The correct spelling is Galadrial is supposed to be an ,more please!