Reviews for A Second Chance?
RainbowShelby chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
like it so far!
amandapanda1523 chapter 21 . 6/23/2008
wow great story please update soon
I've Been Naughty chapter 21 . 6/2/2008
good chapter. When are you going to have Jenny and Randy get married?
Pinayprincesa chapter 21 . 3/13/2008
aw glad may suportahan si Jen! sweet & loving ang pamilya niya _
SnowAngel2009 chapter 20 . 12/22/2006
gah why leave me on such a cliffhanger? this story so kicks ass keep up the excellent excellent work
Latisha C chapter 18 . 4/30/2006
Hey, I was just rereading your story and saw that I missed this chapter in terms of reviewing. Anyway, again it is good. But in chapter sixteen, I noticed a discrepancy. In the fight scene, you tell us that Paul calls the police, after seeing Vicky with a knife in her hand...and yet he doesn't think to do that, before, when they both pulled out their guns and started trying to cap each other? I just found that odd, is all.

Now this chapter was fine, just a few minor grammatical errors. Are you ever going to finish this story?

Lori
wwefan01 chapter 20 . 7/30/2005
hey i love the story get the rest out i realy whant to read it
Latisha C chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
Again same thing as with my review for chapter fourteen. Anyway this was really good. I don't think my writing is all that good like you say it is. Actually it's rather average for me in my opinion because there are plenty of other authors who write way better than me and I know it.

Anyway I'm going to end this review before it turns into a long letter.

Lori

PS: Would you be interested in reading another Randy story? If you are please let me know, because we can sure use some more reviews on it.
Latisha C chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
Hey I'm just reviewing the chapters that I missed. Anyway this was a good chapter. Sorry it took me so long to review it though.
I've Been Naughty chapter 20 . 1/22/2005
hey. this Story ROCKS! keep up the great work. i am glad Randy is going to ask Jenny to marry him for real, i think thats so cute.
amandapanda1523 chapter 20 . 1/11/2005
Good Chapter and thanx for the review I was begining to think that no one was reading it anymore
Latisha C chapter 20 . 1/5/2005
Hm, interesting. Very interesting indeed. Later.
Pinayprincesa chapter 20 . 1/5/2005
aw ang cute naman si Jenny and si Randy mga kasalan sila!:D Sino mga tatawagan kay Jenny?More soon!;)
Ctinaisfashion chapter 20 . 1/5/2005
i hope you write more. i want to get to the actual engagement
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 20 . 1/5/2005
damn omg who's on the phone?