Reviews for Darkness Within
Madmaddi19 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Please update soon really good so far...scratch that I love it :D
Slytherin Princess 7 chapter 12 . 8/7/2007
Wow, that was a good story. You should continue it. Keep on writing!
aradonai chapter 12 . 5/17/2006
arrgh but it's not her fault she was captured! Keep up the great work! I can't wait until she switches sides or her memories return.
Mystic Visions chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
hey marissa! update ur stupid story! sheesh! how long has it been? lol. anyways if you get this anytime soon i need directions to your house so i can get my book. ttyl kid. much love,

bri
blondebouncingferret chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
Have you heard of a 'Secret Keeper'? Your Sue *couldn't* know the location of the Order. Seeing as Lucius is related to Sirius, you'd think that he could just tell Voldemort where his lives.

Unless told by Dumbledore, no one could know. I'm not sure if you couldn't remember it, or speak it, but you just wouldn't know.

Example: Peter knew where James and Lily lived, yet he couldn't tell Voldemort unless he was the Secret Keeper. See?
SAM chapter 12 . 3/16/2005
i love it!
Helena Oe chapter 12 . 3/5/2005
Well, you're sitting right next to me, so I could just tell you all these things, but I figured I'd make it a review. Well, you've outdone yourself once again with Cambri's character. I loved the sudden change in George too. Well done. Um, however, would it really be that hard to make something good happen? For once in your sadistic life, couldn't you just let poor Cambri be happy? Oh well, I suppose I'm asking too much. Bye bye now. Love and smooches. Haha.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 12 . 3/2/2005
Marvelous story. Please update soon. I'm waiting for the next chapter.
Phinea chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
I liked it! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

(is that what I was supposed to say ...?)
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
Wow. Didn't see that one coming!

But how did the Death Eaters find out about Grimmauld Place? Peter didn't snitch did he? Oh, that rat is so mine!

Anywho, THANK YOU for updating, this is an excellent addition to your story and you simply HAVE to continue with it! Cambri's going to turn over to the good side isn't she? She has too! She really does, than she and George can be together, like the love-doves they are.

Please? Please?
larka chapter 11 . 1/3/2005
aw. george and fred are so cute. oh, and I review late just because I love you so much...
Phinea chapter 11 . 12/31/2004
Fry us all in oil?

I like this idea. I like it very much.
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
Meh, didn't feel like logging in.

Anywho ::brightens:: this was possitively lovely! You seem to characterize the twins perfectly with Fred always cracking jokes and having the inability to be serious for long. Plus I always love those types of characters.

But I do have one question/suggestion, is there going to be anymore interaction with other Death Eaters or Voldemort? Or is this mainly a story of Cambri's rediscovery of her true self and where she really belongs?

I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleaves and request a speedy update, pronto!

Oh, and one more thing, I ADORED this line: "You’re no fun when you’re melancholy like this."

Positively wonderful!
Helena Oe chapter 11 . 12/27/2004
My darling Sulwyn, you did an excellent job on this chapter. I really liked the title, first of all. When I got the alert in my email and I saw the title of the chapter, I was like, "hmm, what does she have up her sleeve this time?" I'm glad you took some of my advice and stuck to George in this chapter. We all like him. Excellent dialogue between the two of them. Really difficult to do, I know. So, seeya later, my dear. Love ya and smooches!
Phinea chapter 10 . 12/22/2004
I love you so very much. It was brilliant. The Snow Queen reference was good, of course ... also reminded me of the glass-cavern scene in Sparkling Water. Very well done. I love how you describe Remus, then again I always do.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »