Reviews for Altenbier
WhisperedMoonlight chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
For a first attempt it was quiet successful! XD
DeletedAnon chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
xD Hawkeye's just good that way. I loved this whole fic!

P.S. Welcome to the Dark Side. Once you cross over, there's no going back!
Desdemona Lefay chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I really liked it. (and... um, I thought Amestris WAS the alternate version of Germany. But, uh, they never really explain that well, do they?)

Altenbier is the best!
makenzi chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
i have to say that i REALLY enjoyed reading this. It like your witting style, it was awesome. really like this

*favs*
Cassiel Darkmoon chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
hmm...i might be willing to give beer a chance when i turn 21... might be...fun...

...yeah..
mmmslash chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Oh how that warms my heart! That was too funny. I loved all of the banter that they could hear out of Mustang's office. "Just like that" indeed! I also love the not-really-denied-but-not-out-in-the-open relationship that they have in this fic. Thanks for the brilliant, well-written work!
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
ha ha ha! so funny and so good! you make 1:30 am enjoyable!
Kegom chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
That was so great!

I loved Hawkeyes attitude and this sentence:

"...the staff freezes guiltily (all except one, whose beer has quietly disappeared somewhere inside her desk. If a full team of tracking-dogs and Hughes himself had searched the desk, the beer would still have stayed hidden; she’s good that way)"

had me laughing tears! I can just imagine Hawkeye being like that!

And the beer... *laugh* Well, unfortunately I dont drink beer although Im German, but that is _exactly_ what Ive observed happening in some offices I know on a Friday afternoon - and on many other afternoons as well... (and it is my firm believe that some working areas could really use some beer on a warm afternoon... after all beer was seen as healthier as water anyway for a long, long time...)

Anyways, you did a great job at catching the atmosphere on a (rather)uneventful friday afternoon and I really hope you ll write some more RoyxEd slashies!

Read ya,

Kegom

PS: They might not be in Germany, but for example the name "von Hohenheim" certainly has a German feel to it, so why not?
FinalError chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
XD Waa, that's really cute~
cowgirlnoir chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
this is adorable and, yes, sehr Deutsch. Germans can open a beer bottle with *anything*

Would love to see more in this vein, even thought I know it's a lucky Friday oneshot ;)
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Hahaha! That's so cute! _

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING TOO IMMATURE TO DRI—MMPH!
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I liked it, it was light and short and happy and Roy. Nice work. :)
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Welcome to the Dark Side, bwaahaha...

This was great fun, Ed being Ed angry and helpfull and about to er-help Roy out? The office gang is hysterical and Hawkeye is one smart lady. And Roy? Being his usual helpful self...heheheheh. A Great start now for some more fics.
CheeseLemon chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
-wipes tears from her eyes- That was too funny...I really enjoyed the part “Do NOT make me spill my beer or I’ll have to hurt you". That cracked me up so bad! Probably I come from a german family, so beer isn't a issue for us _ Great job for your "first even-vaguely-Roy/Ed-slashy-thing fic" _
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Perfect. Ed/Roy can sometimes be a train wreck but you make it work beautfully. The idea of the entire staff hearing it *all* and playing matchmaker had me rolling in the aisles with laughter. Hawkeye deserves to be nominated for sainthood if she can put up with this with a straight face.