Reviews for The First and Last Episode of Tale Spin
UglyCemetery chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hey, thanks for your review! Your account doesn't allow private PM's so I couldn't answer some of your questions, lol. So I answered them in a follow-up review on my story, if you were interested. Anyway, thanks again! :)
ThunderRiver411 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Good story. I'm working on a crossover so if you have time check it out if you want.
Indi anna Jones chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
that was really weird,however; keep trying.
Anna McNarin chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Oh my, are you in posession of all your marbles? That was, how you say, morbidity at it's basic beginnings (although you do have a point on your head).

(grins)What about the Iron Vulture herself? All those little propellers are supposed to lift something the size of an aircraft carrier? HA! and double HA!
electric sword chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Anju chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Kit dead? *cries* NO!
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Interesting blurbs. i liked them a lot.
Bill Hiers chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
LOL! This was hilarious. I, too, thought it odd that Baloo and Kit avoided being shot to Swiss cheese by the Sky Pirates considering the bullets went through the seats and windshield!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
I liked this. I never watched a lot of Tale Spin. I usually just watched the last few minutes( because Darkwing always came on after it!). But I liked this. A blurb very well done!
Bill Hiers chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Beautiful! I loved it! Short and sweet. Not that I actually wish harm on Baloo and Kit, mind you, but I just find their deaths hilarious.
AuroranWings chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I 'member that show! O_o

Nice. This made me chuckle.

Bu c'mon! It's a kid's show! The children would be mortified to find blood streaming down their heroe's face-cough-I mean, you get the idea. ''

It's sort of... short. But I 'spose that can't be helped. xD
The Black Lycan chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
nice blurb! but i just can't take Baloo and Kit dying!
The Black Lycan chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
nice blurb! but i just can't take Baloo and Kit dying!
Signora Ramazzotti chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
kit and baloo dead? why would you do that? this is criminal
suede chapter 1 . 9/21/2004