Reviews for Missing Pieces
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I'm so glad I found this story!

I give your story nothing but praise. The backstories of each character provide a fresh perspective while still honoring the character. The way the show's traditional 'circle of friends' interacts too is great. The whole gang overtones and doomed romance/borrowed time motifs provide a very mature, well-thought-out backdrop to the story as well. For some reason, obsessive!Kaiba just works here.

I would work on giving Anzu a little more motivation or flaws? On closer inspection, it does seem not Sue-ish but borderline too perfect and boy magnet-y. Maybe stress her naivete or some other aspect, but always give her sufficient motivation. But all around, this story is just so darn entertaining to read!

I have actually developed quite a fondness for this main pairing recently, and can't find anything decently written for it (until now!). You must keep writing! I hope you update soon, and until then, thank you for writing what you have so far!

Sakura Takanouchi
Arana Is chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
Good chapter. Your story is so intriguing, original, and one of the best YGO fanfics. I have no idea where it's headed, but I can't wait to find out. You have very interesting Kaiba characterization. He's arrogant, but you show a vulnerable side which is believable as well. Anyway, I can't wait for your next update.
Silver Fantasy chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
I'm glad you started writing again. (Yeah, life happens.) I've never seen an Anzu/Honda fic, but this is refreshing - the whole set up and approach. Well, I hope the only this half of the story is classified as 'tragedy' because I'm a sucker for happy endings. I'll be honest, I do think it's slightly strange Kaiba would kiss a girl who looks like his mother, but I guess it'd otherwise be out of character for him to take an interest in a stranger. I like how this fic is subtly bittersweet; it keeps making me think there's a profound lesson of some sort behind it. Well, that's always better than shallow romance stories anyways. Hopefully, your schedule allow you more time to write so you can keep posting for this story as well as All Things New.

Good luck.
Arana Is chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Excellent chapter. I'm glad that you decided to update this. I really have never seen a story like this and am excited on seeing where this is going. Isn't that strange of Kaiba to kiss a girl who looks like his mother? But then again he's Kaiba. Anyway, update this fic. It's utterly awesome.
arana chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
I found this story and it's really good. Are you updating this ever? It's original and takes a different spin on the characters.
some person chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
i've read some of your other completed stories and i read this story because i was curious when i read the summary. i think your story is a really excellent story. Now, i don't care much about yugioh, but your story is so good that i don't care. if u plan to update this story, i would be so happy. If you don't, just state so. i understand that u have a life of ur own and this is the least important thing of ur life, but it's nice to know if a story this good will ever be completed or not. there's too much hanging and it really good.
Ralf Jones chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
Exellent job, i love the fic, keep going
ssp chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
I love this story. Update soon. It's so refreshing to the other stories out there.
blawblawblaw chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
GREAT!One of the BEST i've ever read!Not so sure about the sequil decription...
sailorsatren chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
another review! i reread chappie 4. i really like it! is this going to be kaibaXanzu now? *shudder* hope u keep it anzuXhonda.
sailorsatren chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
cool, man. i luv this pairing, but putting kaiba in makes it even better! continue this fic! it rocks!
Reniti chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
cool! but is this like a AnzuXHiroto thing, or...just friends thing? i just finished the first chapter! so long, but interesting
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Again, it's spectacular. the introduction of Kaiba to the mix adds some interesting plot devices in the future. I bet Kazuma and Joey will despise him, and even Kaz's cousin will.
sogs chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
this fic is getting so god!

please, update very very soon, ok?
ssp chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
I finally got to see Chapter 3. Wow, was it lucky that I decided to go on this website today. I love this chapter and can't wait to see what part the Kaibas have in this story. This may end up being my one of my fav's on this website.