Reviews for The Valley of the Shadow of Death
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hold up, Frankenstien did not find the Bible in the laboratory. The Bible was actuly in his cave already.
brittany chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Awsome short story. Lol, I thought the same thing, I was like, whoa frankenstiens a christian! That's awsome. Cool story:)
MastersofNight chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
According to your author's note-you have found that secret place where your characters take over, and I think that is a good thing! You didn't know? He probably didn't either, and that is what lends to the sense of urgency and wonder over the book.

Good job!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Yeah, I thought the fact that Frankenstein was a Christian was cool too! Cool ending!
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Awesome! The way you wrote this makes me feel as if I'm there. It makes you think about thinsd from Frankenstein's point of veiw. You've got some real tallent.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh, this is wonderful! I LOVE the idea behind this fic, and this is truly awesome... I love the Frankenstein creature so much, and this is incredible! Yay!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This was very touching and poignant. Nice job!
fox chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
hey its me again' i'm sure u got my e-mail just came to say hi and all um i might get the mego mad monster series figures something u need to look into well see ya around shrekbowny (that ur s/n?)
Paige chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Awesome story! Two thumbs up!
Jess J chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
This was, beautiful. Poignant, with a bittersweet touch to its wording. I enjoy the Christian undertones of this fic, as I did with book and movie. It's very believable and in-character. Wonderful ficlet.
LadyAkhana chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Dude!

Holy Freaking Crap!

AMAZING!

I'm a Christian, too! That was so totally awesome! I missed it in the movie, probably because I was out at the time...

I love the way you had him walking through only to discover the Bible. That was cool! It's kind of sad at the beginning, and I didn't expect it to go off into a religious tangent either. But it's great how it turned out!

I don't see anything wrong with this story at all..."poor authoress's confidence." Doesn't seem like you need much confidence-boosting. This is awesome! I'm recommending this to a friend of mine!

Love it!

-LadyAkhana
mike chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
though i am a cathlic (i still think it kicked ass that franky is cathlic or cristian, or w/e i think there should be more frankenstein and wolf man fics too much drac for my liking very cool this fic is very cool indeed

~you, make man, like me?~ ~no, woman, friend for you~ "friend?-yes i want friend.~-bride of frankenstein.
The Human Kalei-doscope chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
That was very beautiful, my friend. Thanks for writting a Frankenstein fic. This may kick my imagination into high gear so I can write one of my own. You should check out this song fic I wrote called 'Behind Blue Eyes'. Frankie song fic. Again, thank you for this wonderful piece of Frankenstein fanfiction.

Carpe Noctem~