Reviews for The Case of the Amazing Accusation
centrefuge chapter 13 . 4/8/2001
Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More!Write More! Please? Pretty Please? With Sugar on top? And candy? and whiped cream? Why are you even reading this? Write al;ready!
Vanes chapter 13 . 2/22/2001
Hey! You never got S&B together, you'd better write more stories soon! Any ways, really really good story! Vanessa
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2001
That was an awesome story!
Vanes chapter 10 . 2/17/2001
This story is so awesome! I read chapter 11 on SHC and I can't believe what you did to Bo and Jeffrey, I want to know what happens now! Continue soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2001
Stop with the cliffhangers, on with the story j/k It was great!
Vanes chapter 6 . 2/13/2001
Both this and chapter 7 were great! Vanessa
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2001
Getting really good! Continue soon!
Aimslee chapter 5 . 2/11/2001
Not bad at all. Please continue, I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2001
Continue soon, this is really getting interesting!
Vanes chapter 2 . 2/6/2001
That was good, nice how you explained Jeffrey's past, continue soon! Vanessa
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2001
Yikes, a cliff hanger! Aargh, continue soon :)
HA Senidal chapter 2 . 2/5/2001
Evil strikes! Nice look into Jeffrey's past. Now I know how Mark became deaf and I'm wondering who the driver was. I'm guessing a member of the "color brigade" (Brown, right?). Love the detail. Spotted one spelling error (it's "millionaire"), but I won't sic the grammar hounds after you. Now continue to write! I command thee! Besides, you're making more progress in your writing than me :o)
HA Senidal chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
OK, X-Files atmosphere complete with shadowy cabal. To be honest, MGM, I was thinking of ENIGMA a little as I read this part, but I shan't complain. After all, somewhere out there, a James Bond fan sees similarities between ENIGMA and SPECTRE and an anime fan might see some influences (at least later). Anyway, nice set-up for the story. Keep it up. I hope to see what happens next. ENIGMA forever! Sorry, I couldn't help myself...;oP
Vanes chapter 1 . 2/5/2001