Reviews for Vader's Mask
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
well done, thanks for writing
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I laughed so hard at Anakin's thoughts. They were so clever and so apt that I can't forget them. You should write more humor ;)
celtics chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ed invece Anakin non è morto è ancora li pronto a prendere il sopravvento al momento opportuno, nel ritorno dello jedi tornerà e fermerà per sempre Vader.
Ciao alla prossima.
mn chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
make a sequel
SkyCastle10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Amazing! Please, tell me more.
Haydenfan89 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
great story please make the sequel
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Not bad, not bad at all. Poor Luke, imagine finding out that your worst enemy is your own father! Anyone would be crushed by that.
Chemical Ghost chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Great story, except for one thing that really bothers me: Darth Vader didn't know that he had a daughter in ESB.
Sayyadina chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Oh please write a sequel...
Craig Moore chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Pretty good! I dont know about the parts where "Anakins thoughts" are coming through, they seemed out of place. Some of the humour, like the dancing the can can part, seem ill suited for Vader. And the part about Leia bing his daughter, he didnt know that till ROTJ

Overall though I really enjoyed it. Great perspective u chose to tell, including the loathing of the Emperor, and then paradoxes in Vaders thinking. Id like to read a sequal!
Llarian chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Ohh... that was good! Loved the "fishnet stockings" part. Vader can be so sarcastic, can he? :))))

Sequel, pleeeaaaaseee? :)))
KNA chapter 1 . 10/17/2000
DO write a sequel! Ehm... it's a very nice story, with a nice humor in it. Hope to see more of your writing!
Boba FAT chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
I only read half of it, i got bored. The story basically reviewed everything from the original Trilogy. **/*****
ana chapter 1 . 7/22/2000
absolutely cool! i love the humor and those thoughts!:):):):):):):) i had a good laugh esspecially on 'He couldn't have reacted worse if I had dressed in high-heels, pink fish-net tights and a feather boa, dancing around doing the can-can.' and 'You're supposed to be the Master around here.'and ... well anyway- good work! hope you continue!
SSj Vegeta chapter 1 . 6/28/2000
Please make a sequel! I love Star Wars! I would love to see a second part to this!