Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
Lynnicaec chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
I really lke this cealyn rremoinds me of bebe from kill bill. Love the whole begining of this chapter. I wish you would continue! So Update soon!
lckyalice chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
i LOVE it please please plesae please please hurry and updare keep it up
ka-mia2286 chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
I meant to put this with my first review but forgot. Are you ever going to Update Dark Angles
ka-mia2286 chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
Enjoyed the chapter. I'm assuming that Merrick belongs to Buffy. Who's the father? Can't wait for the next update.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This fic has been nominated at Fractured Fairytales Awards for the category: The Search For Something More

Please notify us if you're accepting the nomination.
Jack E. Peace chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Been reading "The Devil Wears Prada" have you? Well, even if you haven't, the beginning part of the story reminded me a lot of what I've managed to read of "The Devil..." and it was very good. I like Andrea, I hope she makes it through the end of the story. That is, if you finish this story ;) You know I'm just teasing you, sis. I'm really liking this story and I hope you update a little sooner next time. ;)

-The Big Sis
ashleey chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
good story so far! i'm really looking foward to seeing what happens to Xander. please keep updating, i'm looking foward to a new update!
Bolo chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
interesting... What will Xander do?
gengen07 chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
I like your story! It's different of all I've read before. And I hope I'll read more chapters soon!

Keep Writing!
kitty-kat12 chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
I'm so happy you updated! Woohoo! And Xander is with "the bad guys". And he killed Oz. Awesome-not th dead part but the part where it caused a rift between him and Willow. So angsty. I like how Buffy's slaying is called her "murdering." Does SEA know that there is another slayer out there? One of the originals? Faith?

Can't wait for the rest! Awesome chapter!
Little Lab Rabbit chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
No Xander! No!

So good, yet so bad in a good way. Make sense?
kitty-kat12 chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
I missed this fic so I reread it. I still love it. Any chances it will be updated? Please?

D

Kat
englishchik chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
I'm liking the potential this story has and would grealt look forward to the next chapter.
Jack E. Peace chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Another chapter, yay; I like Willow's little daughter, she seems very sweet. I wonder what her deal is, and I'm sure you're going to answer that question sooner or later (hopefully sooner... ;) )I wonder why it's the four of them, on the run from that Diana Osbourne chick I bet. I love how they went to Faith's, Faith is my favorite character. Sorry this review was a little scattered, I'm getting ready for school. Anyway, same message from all the other reviews I give you: great chapter, update soon!
kitty-kat12 chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
What? Aleke's dead and Buffy's with Frozen Cloud. You surprised me with that, which is soo incredible! I like Cealyn and you included Connor. Even better. I love this chapter! Keep going.