Reviews for House of Love
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Ahaha! This is funny and sweet! Lol. Hiei was so awesome in this fic! I loved it! He was so jealous and that was just hot! Haha, keep up the amazing work!
manic pixie mary sue chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I LOVE that episode of Full House! I like ten times better as Yu Yu Hakusho though! Great job!
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHHA that was so funny! i love it! You most have had a very boring monday to write down something so funny! i hope you make even more funny ones as well! hehehehehe...good job...

TearsofSadness17
HieiJaganshiMate chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
FUNNY! I LOVED IT! _
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
that is so FUNNY! i love how shizuria said my hiei! and everything else. this is the funniest story i'v read! great job. no excellent job!
Ryukotsusei chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This was just too blasted funny. Great job!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This has got to be one of the funniest fan fics I've ever like 'Full House' that really was the most hilarious for getting bored and writing this.
Kurenai Sakeme chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
OMG! That was so flippin' hilarious! Make more fics like this, please!
anime09 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
That was THE most humorous YYH fanfic I have EVER read! I loved it!
Empressofthedragons chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
DUDE! that was like, so totally AWSOME! i was craking up so hartd i was wandering when i'd get the strangth to right this lame reveiw! man... *wipes tear away* that was just friken HALARIOUS... is this a one shot? for once i don't thhink i'd be all that upset if it was... great ending obviously, and GREAT mix up! i LOVED what all the guys thought about themselves! HA! good stuff, good stuff. Yusuke thinking he's to good looking and Kurama blaming his bad self and his dumb shampoo! though, out of all the pairing, Jr and Yukina sounded the most interesting... better than the bkak and her. (though she goes better w/ ANYONE other than him... ok, not genki, but you get my drift, no?) but yah, make sure that if you make another part to make it just as funny, all right?
chibibikare chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
That was really good BRAVO hope you keep it up one of my favorite lines was: Hiei let out an angry growl, clenching his fists at his side. “Devil, thy name is barbecque.” and probably: Yusuke’s eyes turned mischievous, his lips curving into a sly smirk. “I always knew you’d be forceful when we’d ma-“ the stuff that's funny in lamest terms I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORIES KEEP WRITING PLEAZ
Hakusho009 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
**laughs her butt off** That was great. 'Think of your sister!' I'm going to help him Kazuma!' That was priceless. **chokes** _
Celestial Night chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I love that episode of Full House. I saw it like a billion times! That was great! .

Your story rocked, I should totally add it to my favorites, which I'll do right now!

-Celestial Night
goila-chan-1500 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
that was halirous!_! OH and have a happy turkey day, i just knew hiei and botan would get together! yay! doing a victory dance, wait. "HEY LEE LEE YOU OWE ME 5 BUCKS!" GIMME!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Well . . . the best I can say about this is it's funny as Hell. _ I love it! *que corny background music*