Reviews for Predestination Goes Against the Grain
moorer002 chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
neat... when are you adding! what happened to her collar... what happened the last time they met... well! please tell me... also if you know anyone who read any of my stories let me know what they think... butr please tell me!
moorer002 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
hey i've read this story over and over again, its fantastic, you might wanna go through and fix spelling and grammer though, there are some real fuzzy places where i get confused about what's happening. even with that it's fantastic and you should definitely add to it.
Doctor of Writing chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Ohkay...Cat People? Cat's as the divines? What the heck?
Doctor of Writing chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Dudadadan...Enter Fate.
Aldea Donder chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
Fantastic story so far. Keep it up!
Anonymous But Impressed chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
Well, it may have taken a while, but it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. I loved the actual encounter between Chaos and Fate as well as the rest of the chapter. Absolutely brilliant work. Indeed, this could just about be an actual episode of the series. :)
jaioublie chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
agerrss...

hurry it up, s'il te plait

i like how fate stood up for herself at the end...but she should have spokenup before then...she takes too much abuse! but then, shes the quite good kid type, whos too shy to say anything..that does work well with the fact that aladdin and his friends are the first ppl she ever got to speak with...eh?

maybe she can go help ppl out in africa next
sarahh chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
...OOHH! that was GOOD!

some time-displacement problems, but considering that its alladin, and that they do it all the time anyway, it fits perfectly. i think youve really caught the essence of Genie, robin williams style

but now, im afraid that i must be returning to do my math homework...

DIE MATH DIEE
Para chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter, Al's conversation with Fate, the grasshopper, and Chaos' arrival.
Anonymous But Impressed chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
Once again, great job on this story. A truly entertaining effort with the very real potential to become even more so in the very near future. Keep up the awesome work.
Para chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
My my, such a temper, Chaos!

I really like the reaction that you've chosen for Aladdin, here. His being just as, if not more concerned that Fate's whims decide the fates of the homeless in the streets than his own battles seems very true to character to me.
Anonymous But Impressed chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
Very good piece of work so far. I loved all the exchanges (particularly the one between Mirage and Chaos and where Genie was first explaining what little he knew about Fate).
EvilDraconian chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
great job aggster ) It was so fun to read...definately brought back memories...especially with the genie and the carpet...I loved those two hehehehe
Para chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Yay, a fellow Chaos-lover! And one who makes fan-cats, too! A friend and I made about.. thirteen, lol. Interestingly enough, we never thought of making one named Fate. (I seem to recall Chaos saying that Fate not only goes against the grain but also cheats at cards!) I guess I'm a bit biased, but I definitely like the concept. Looking forward to seeing more!
The Original Marisa chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
People speak a bit too formally, but otherwise, it's great :D