Reviews for Pride
blairswaldorfs chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
This hasn't been updated since two thousand and four. Two thousand and four. I was four then, and here I sit years later, totally in love with this and leaving a review you'll probably never see. It's one of the best fics I've read. Ever. It's realistic, and awesome and I just. I love it.
lizzy chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
love it! please write more!
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
i love the story...keep goin...have i mentioned i love it...lol

and yes it will probably not be as good as the freshmen woes but it is still really good...plz wright more!
Emily chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
This is amazing.
Wherefore L'amour chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
This is AWESOME! Please keep going with it!
Obsessed01 chapter 7 . 7/22/2005
So [Spud14] told me to read this fic. She said it was amazing and one of the best S/S fics ever. I had read the first chapter already but that was all. I finally sat down and read the whole thing straight through. Well, Tay was right. It is amazing and, I agree, one of the best S/S fics. I love all their kids and their crazy life! I'm hoping that you'll decide to continue this fic, although I'd be giving myself too much credit if I thought one pathetic plea from me would do the trick. I'll try anyway: Please, please update this. It would be seriously appreciated by so many people!
for you to notice chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
Zeppelin nodded. “Okay Daddy.”

Ryan snorted.

“What?” Seth asked.

“Nothing,” said Ryan.

This story is so frank and so overtly rock n roll. The whole thing reminds me of a Sex Pistols record (obviously on vinyl). It's unapologetic and there's so much story to tell. And you haven't updated it in forever, but it's still such a story. I love self righteous Seth, I love how the characters evolved. Ryan's so much Ryan, and it's interesting to see a subtle role change without being completely AU. Seth's an outsider, and Ryan's comfortable. I love the Cohen Clan, even if it's sometimes hard to keep track of all the kids. I think I have it though...

More writing would be killer, because this story is so...awesome.

"Some people call me the space cowboy/Some call me gangster of love/Well some people call me Maurice/Because I speak of the pompetence of love."

I love, love, love, love that song, and so agree that "I really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree" is the best lyric in any song in existence.
englishchik chapter 7 . 4/29/2005
This is amazing...I cant beleive I missed thisstory it is so beutiful...and your writing is amazing, I've not read writing this good for a LONG time you MUST continue...yes writers block is a bitch but I have myself had writers block on many occasions and it's just something you have to get over for the good of loyal reviewers...91 reviews after only four chapter and an FAQ is amazing
Tragedy Tay chapter 7 . 4/20/2005
Dude, this is one of my favorite stories. It IS as good as The Freshman Woes, but in a different way. It was my crack fic for like four months, until I finally gave up hope that you would ever update again. But this is well-thought out, it has great music, and the OOC-ness is believable. And today I missed it so much that I finally decided to reach one desperate, desperate hand to you. If you're really not ever going to update, could you please PLEASE send me an e-mail saying such? Thanks in advance, and seriously think about finishing this. I love it.
Mernie chapter 7 . 4/20/2005
I see this story isn't being updated anymore..but I've seen those *miracles* where the author gets emails from epople still reviewing their story,and therefore starts updating it again..so that's what I'm hoping will happen here..It's such a great story,and I'd love to read more! .D I've now read all the chapters that's been posted,and then at the same time had Kazaa open,ready to download any songs that're being mentioned,cos then you obviously get a better 'look' at the mood you're trying to describe..love the songs,so thanks for introducing me to them ;) Please,please update soon :D
loveliz chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
o please bring this story back! its been so long and its really good..
T chapter 7 . 3/21/2005
great, just great
jenskyies chapter 7 . 2/14/2005
I only just found this story and I must say I really like it. I like your adult Seth and Summer and their little clan and I'm curious to see if they can find happiness in Newport.
auggy1984 chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
wow good story.
Bigfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Please update! Your story is the best...you ve a lot of fans who cant wait for another chapter...Please!