Reviews for Master of the Game
wendwriter chapter 15 . 1/13/2007
You beast! How could you? I'll be laughing for a month! Oh my life, flipping spearmint Rhino in Rohan? Genius! I love it! More please.
Adara's Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
*snort* *snicker* you're horrible. I love it.

And thanksies for reviewing Lady of Rivendell. New chapter up now.
Bi-polar and Proud chapter 5 . 10/7/2004
wipes eyes from laughing so hard.

oh boy, your stories are just soo funny. My faces aches so much.

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Well done.

LoH
YarnNerd chapter 15 . 8/29/2004
OHMIGOD? THIS IS THE END? AWWNO! NO FAIR! :( You really should write a sequal to this one. _! Once again you should read The Day School Got TWISTED because I suppose you could get interesting ideas on Elrond. SPONGEBOB! (snickers) Anyways, REALLY GOOD CHAPTER! POOR ELROND IS GOING TO GET HIS HAIR SHAVED OFF! :(

The potatoes are still cool. They let me mess with my brother's hair. _!

YarnNerd chapter 14 . 8/29/2004
EK is all I'm gonna say. Also didn't the twins go to find that ghost army thingy on the paths of the dead w/ Aragorn?

-Koala-

P.S: THE POTATOES MAKE ME DO TOO MANY ERRANDS AND I CAN'T SPELL!
YarnNerd chapter 13 . 8/29/2004
Can't talk much, potatoes are making me run an errand. (rolls eyes) I CAN'T SPELL! Good chapter. POOR FARAMIR! Legolas deserves punishment for being a vampire! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YarnNerd chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
Potatoes: OH MY GOD! LEGOLAS! RUN AWAY!

Legolas: MY HAIR'S ON FIRE! (waves arms around)

Potatoes Koala: BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YarnNerd chapter 10 . 8/28/2004
Dwarves I suppose are born with beards now. ROFL!

Potatoes: ALL BEWARE THE MIGHTY KOALA FOR SHE IS NOW HOLDING THE ALL MIGHTY POTATOE PEALER!

Koala: (smirking) Anyways ignoring the potatoes I must say I love your story. GIMIL IS JUST WEIRD! _!

In case u didn't know this is on my favorites.

YarnNerd chapter 9 . 8/28/2004
Did you know that Tolkien only mentioned one female dwarf? I'm pretty sure it was either Gimli, Balin, or Thorin's mom. I'm leaning more on Thorin though. I didn't even know Gimli had more family. Balin's obviously dead. Fili and Kili (sp?) are both dead. Thorin's OBVIOUSLY dead. Hm... I don't know many dwarves. More men are mentioned in the LOTR and Hobbit books than dwarves. I think hobbits and elves are mentioned more than dwarves too! TOLKIEN IS RACIST AGAINST DWARVES! OHMIGOD!

YarnNerd chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
Potatoes: NOW FINISH THE REVIEW!

Koala: NO!

Potatoes: FINISH IT!

Koala: WHA! (wails)

Potatoes: (using mind powers to hurt Koala) FINISH THE REVIEW!

Koala: .
YarnNerd chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Potatoes (eagerly): LEGOLAS TORCHERING!

Koala: -_-' Sorry, the potatoes heard mention of Legolas being made fun of so they just HAD to read the chapter. Although it was really good.

Potatoes: (happily) AND IT WASN'T PERVERTED!

Koala: -_-' OH SHUT UP!

Potatoes: No, review the story for we have no fingers.

Koala: -_- FINE! (presses submit review) THERE NOW I CAN'T WRITE MORE!

Potatoes: GR! (attacks Koala angrily)

YarnNerd chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
Potatoes: Colorful conversation indeed.

Koala: GET OFF THE COMPUTER! THIS IS MY COMPUTER!

Potaotes: SHUT UP SLAVE!

Koala: (sigh) shutting up.

Potatoes: That's better. You are so perverted and wrong.

Koala: HEY I LIKE PERVERTED AND WRONG STORIES!

Potatoes: They're DISGUSTING!

Koala: SO? NOBODY REQUIRED FOR YOU TO READ THIS!

Potatoes: (thinking) You're right.

Koala: Really? 0.0?

Potatoes: RUN AWAY FROM THE MARY SUES! (rolls away from computer.)

Koala: 0.? Okay, that's nice. Good chapter. STUPID POTATOES! You know for me being a slave to their will I do get a lot of freedomes. Weird.

YarnNerd chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! THAT WAS FUNNY!

THe potatoes told me that that was perverted, stupid, and wrong. That you are A PERVERT!

Meanwhile I'm on the floor laughing and they're attacking me because they don't like perverted stuff. WHY DON'T YOU POTATOES HAVE ANY SENSE OF HUMOR?

Potaotes: (grunt)

Koala rolls her eyes.

YarnNerd chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
! Thandruil is just... WEIRD! _! Now, I wish I knew WHY THE POTATOES CHOSE ME AS THEIR MESSENGER GIRL! I mean, I don't even like being a messenger, why me? THIS IS SO ANNOYING! They treat me like Haldir! .
YarnNerd chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Aw, poor Elrond! To be attacked by squirrels ants and wargs in 1 day is NOT fair. Well, just like the day I was attacked by brothers, parents, and potatoes all in the same day. (growling) The day my brother decided to use me as a trampoline! GR!