Reviews for Legend of The Blood Moon
Micha chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
I think you should have more haryy and luna time. They should get married. And ron and hermione should get together
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
I like this story. Too bad that it hasn't been touched in several years. It is overly contrived (almost to the point of being a soap opera) but somehow that doesn't detract from its charm.

It's not clear to me what department Remus and Morgan are supposed to be working in. Are they part of DMLE? Are they doing something with Magical Creatures like werewolves? All we know for sure is that they are not Aurors like Luna and Harry and Tonks, but they do field work similar to Aurors.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Just for the record, the DMLE should have several pensives, although it may require authorization from the Director to use something so valuable. Since the Ministry wants to cover up cases involving these creatures, that might be hard to obtain.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
See girls? This is why you get the guy to commit to you BEFORE you let him into bed with you! Even nice guys find it hard to commit themselves and need an incentive.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Well isn't that unexpected! ... and on Luna's very first case. (I won't say more and spoil the surprise for those who read the reviews before they read the story.)

"The little girl was sent away to a facility for children like her," You need to be a bit more explicit about what kind of facility it was. Was it an insane asylum (you also said everybody thought she was nutters) or a juvenile detention facility of some kind? You said it was accidental, and she was only six, but they disowned her and apparently they treated her like a criminal and put her in some sort of facility anyway.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
According to hp-lexicon (see description of Auror Williamson) the color of Auror robes is scarlet, not black. My memory of the OotP scene where Shacklebolt is accompanying Fudge to confront Dumbledore in his office is that Kingsley is wearing a bright blue robe. I would take scarlet as canon, but blue is almost universally used for police uniforms because of its strong associations with authority and truth.
RedRose chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
OMG I love this story! I wanna know what happens so badly! But you haven't updated since September :( I'm gonna check your story everyday for a new chapter. Plz try to get a new chapter up soon!

RedRose
Little Ann chapter 11 . 10/22/2004
I like this story, but I don't like Morgan, nor do I like that paired her with Lupin, my favourite character. But keep up the good work.

PhoenixLupin.
Zela2 chapter 11 . 9/24/2004
This is a very good story!UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE Please!(the rest is '!' so you don't have to read it!)!
winky-wink chapter 11 . 9/9/2004
bravo for a brilliant chappie! i loved it!
barfbag chapter 11 . 9/8/2004
Oh my goodness! Remus arrested Snape! And Morgan gave birth! Is the child's name Katie by any chance?
lindsey-31 chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
Ok, Plz,plz,pzl put ron and Hermione together. Other then that this is a really good story. Update soon! TTFN

***Lindsey***
winky-wink chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
oh good chapter..more and more things are unraveling!
barfbag chapter 10 . 9/1/2004
And just what is Mr Snape doing on the weekends without Hermione? The nerve!

Glad Ron and Hermie can be friends again!

You've left me very anxious to know what happens!
Jessie Flower chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
As much as all of these ships go against my own, I do love this story. But that's cause I love Remus. he he. he's the best. But anyhow. This story is very well written, I have enjoyed reading this fic thus far, I hope you update soon!

-Jessie