Reviews for The Way I Love You
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
very sad in the very beginning but very romantic in the end its really good but i still like ur story called "They had kids!" i hope u will write a sequel to it..im really looking forward
Authenticait chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
loveitloveitloveitloveit! it sould be a real story... i mean with the hwol "can feey girls get pregnant" thing... come on Chicka! dont leave us hanging!
hatori's-flower chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
real good when is the next chapter?
Ranoe chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
HOW DARE HIEI DO THAT BREKING HER HEART BAD HIEI

good story it was cute_

-Wretch
ANIMEGAL310 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
ah!-runs around screaming- goddamnit! your fics ahve me up at 2 in the friggin morning'!

botan too happy: who cares, not me! i don't give a flying monkey! -snickers at her choice of words-

hiei appears: whata re you doing baka onna?

botan smile falters: nothin' -pouts-

hiei closes eyes: won't work on me onna. i- *eyes widen at new sensation*

botan purrs into hiei's ear: but hiei...i'm feeling slightly...um...naughty today.

hiei's eyes widens futher as botan's hands move down his shirt: damn onna -hiei and botan disappers-

AG310 blinks: okay. get ur mind out of the gutter girl...i really need to stop this.
Riceball-1989 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*Smiles and giggles* Aw, its so cute and i like it alot your really good at Hiei and Botan coupling. Please continue the good work.
Kaze ni Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
AW! I'm so happy that he really loved her! It would be even angstier if he really hadn't cared and really hated her! _
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
that was sad but happy i liked it. you should write more like that
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
nice! very interesting! this is very good! i commend the as a great authoress! congratulations on earning my respect!
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
First try...? that was absolutely...poistively...FABULOUS! MUST. READ. MORE. OF. YOUR. FICS.
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
this is good. i'm just starting to get into yu yu hakusho..._~ hiei and botan are a pretty good couple-they seem to have a lot of fans. anyway, keep up the good work!
Vanilla Floaty chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I have that song downloaded on my computer! I love it! (and this one-shot too!)
renderedvoice chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
*blinks*

man, i was going to kill you for the first part...but then they ended up together, so it's all gravy. Yay, the HxB love is so true and pure omg!11!11! XD I can totally see him trying to deny his feelings and turn her away like he did in the fic. Dun dun. However, when you said it would be out of character for Botan to be angry, I don't think that's quite true. I think she'd be mad, regardless of her feelings for Hiei. Just my opinion.

Oh, and LOVED the fact that you had Mukuro tell Hiei to stop what he was supposedly doing. Mukuro is so cool.

I'm going to stop rambling now. I like angst, so I liked this. Excellent work.
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
It was good. You right pretty good stories
Melimea chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
AW! So cute and lovely! Hehe. Keep it up. .

Melimea