Reviews for When All Else Fails
gabumon chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
good story, i like the the 'rats' bits and the trapped in the bathroom
rebekah78 chapter 10 . 5/5/2006
Everyone's obsessed about bathrooms! I love it!

Thanks so much for this exciting story. I think you did a great job!
Dameon chapter 10 . 4/10/2005
Awesome job! You got Rodney, Carson, and John down so well, it was like watching the show! I truely enjoyed this story so much it had me captivated for three hours. Excellent writing, a good blend of seriousness and humor, and a truely unique plot line. I enjoyed, thanks for the read!
Susan Zell chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Catching up on my reading/reviewing this week. And I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. It was an interesting concept that had not been explored and therefore made it riveting (to quote Zelenka.) Nice job.
prepare4trouble chapter 10 . 11/1/2004
I love this story.

I haven't seen many episodes of Atlantis, it's only just started showing here. I already know McKay's my favourite character though. Him and Beckett. Since they got to be ib this story so much, I like it even more, but even without them it would have been great. You are obviously a really tallented writer.
Kagii chapter 10 . 10/17/2004
*_* SQUEE. thats all i have to say, really. SQUE.
Dru chapter 10 . 10/15/2004
Aw! That was so cute! I loved this fic!
MsDubstep chapter 10 . 10/14/2004
What a lovely story. It was well written. You definitely nailed all the character's personality. I can't wait to see more fics from you.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 9 . 10/13/2004
Oh man, I've come in on this one late, but at least that meant I had a lot to read :) Am loving this fic, shame we've only got the wrap-up left (because then that means it'll be over...)

The whole story plays out like an episode, especially that ending there! Nice book-ending there with the bathroom by the way ;) One more chapter... then we'll have to start begging you to write more?
fischergirl chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
Wow, great story so far! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
Kagii chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
OMGOMGOMG! that was soo fricken cool. realy though, it was. write! only, i wish this story wasnt over already... i like it to much.. T_T
Dru chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
*falls over laughing* He got flushed INTO a bathroom? Oh that's too funny! This is such a great fic! Hehehe totally loving it!
szhismine chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
wow!

please continue!
Achika chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
"Hey, that's my bathroom."

:snerks: Shouldn't it be "Mine and Beckett's bathroom"
b7-kerravon chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
Thank you for not leaving it on a cliff! At least we know he got out OK!