Reviews for Beside You
MadamScorpio chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
why is kikyo 18 1/2 in the 10th grade? why isn't kagome not in high school like everyone else? shouldn't she be older? or the others be out of high school lol? just curious lol
dominic chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
rin is very hyper and kogas 'n asshole
dominic chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
sakura is so funny
Guest chapter 29 . 12/16/2013
Some constructive crititism.
You made a lot of errors at the beginning which made no sense so you should correct that and also don't make excuses at the end. Just say why you couldn't update and leave it at that.
I really enjoyed your story and I hope you carry on writing.
InuKagInuSanLuv chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
YAY-UH I KNEW IT! 'Does victory dance'
hanyou'sdoggieearslover chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Another thing is that you put details that are part of the story in parentheses instead of actually making it a part of what you're writing as a whole. You should just subtly add those details in instead of saying you had forgotten to write them beforehand. Again, just constructive criticism. I really like your story and I think it's great.
hanyou'sdoggieearslover chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
The story line is great, but the way you write it isn't really. Just some constructive critism if you don't mind. There are a lot of run ons and some punctuation errors. But I guess other than that the story is great. I really like the plot and everything(:
hanyou'sdoggieearslover chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
It's great so far. But how come you made the lay out so weird in the second chapter? In the first one it .
l chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Good story so far
hibikiii chapter 27 . 9/6/2011
this is a very good chapter, and blah blah blah, lol fthis is grahahusiuasdusadi
ilda chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
This is the most beautiful story i ever read) p.s dont change a thing) keep the good work
ilda chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
This is the most beautiful story i ever read) p.s dont change a thing)
ilda chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
This is the most beautiful story i ever read) p.s dont change a thing)
parisadaja chapter 29 . 7/24/2010