Reviews for One Giant Leap for Mankind
xThomas2 chapter 33 . 2/12
Shadowstar chapter 33 . 2/23/2014
Holy crap. This fic is fantastic. Listen, I know you haven't done this since 2006, but you also say in your profile that you had a plan for all your unfinished fics. Please, write them. Or give your plans to someone else to write them. This is just too well done to end here. Just... Don't let it end like this.
edboy4926 chapter 33 . 2/1/2014
Good story
Please continue.
SpaceHead3 chapter 33 . 11/29/2013
Utterly fantastic! I know it's been like eight years but if you're still writing, please update!
Lerris chapter 33 . 2/2/2013
This started good, but kinda fell flat. I finally skipped to the part where Sam confesses which was good, yet the story is just dropped here. Overall, I'd recommend a version 2 of the story where you remove some unnecessary material, maybe combine some chapters, and finish at least this episode of quantum leap.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
The weakest point I see here is you may be dragging out the exposition a bit. You can normally skip over some unimportant events.
Lerris chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
This is very good so far...
Exess chapter 33 . 1/19/2013
aaaaaaaand you stopped writing in 95...:/
CelineSSauve chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
Hmm. Has anyone else wondered how it was that Jack kept commenting on Sam's side of the conversation? I thought only Al can see and hear Sam's surroundings? Or can Ziggy somehow tap in, I wonder?
CelineSSauve chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
"Starr Report published September 11th 1998, recommending impeachment of President Clinton. Focussing search on Cheyenne Mountain Complex, dates 11th to today, 25th September 2004."

Didn't notice that before, but shouldn't it be 1998 for the second date as well? It does mention later in the story that it's five days in the past for the SGC side of things...
Jillian chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
This is interesting, but Al and Ziggy have more clues than they realize. Jack already said his wife left him, so Beckett has to be in Jack's timeline sometime after the divorce.
BishopXSE chapter 33 . 9/16/2009
I really am enjoying the problems in your story about what can be disclosed at different special operations bases, it really puts a good wrench in the works especially since the SGC is about as far up the ops ladder as it gets. I read this fic inside of 12 hours and you have piqued my interest! I'd love to see this fic updated but I realize that it is unlikely.

thanks for the great reading.
Lynse chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
This is such a marvellous story, and I know you're tired of hearing this, but I do hope that you finish it sometime. The idea is inventive, the characterization is good (at least for the main QL characters-never seen SG-1, myself), spelling and grammar are there... You may have written yourself into a bit of a corner, but surely you only need to ask a question or two and have a lot of character reflection before someone interrupts them? It's a thought. Thank you for this much, at least; it's something I'll reread, if I can convince myself to expect that cliffhanger...
CelineSSauve chapter 33 . 8/1/2009
Fantastic! I love it when I guess a puzzle early on and am proven correct later :) (What else would the "popcorn machine" do in a Stargate/Quantum Leap Crossover, after all?)

Sadly, it's been about four years since this has been updated. I've set up an alert just in case you do ever get the urge to continue it.
CelineSSauve chapter 31 . 8/1/2009
Sept 21? Shouldn't it be Sept 25 or 26 for the PQL folks?