Reviews for Through The Eyes Of A Rebel
PartTimeVampire chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Marilyn Manson is a guy...
borrdelafolie chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Hi,

Wow! This story is mind bottling! And im from australia too! Please keep writing please! its really interesting!

Raven
BlackxValentine chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
I WANNA READ MORE! XD

please update it!
Claire Teague chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
this

was

AWESOME!

I love it! i love that you didnt just basically copy the script, you added your own individual humor and touch to it and it was so good! i loved, loved loved it! MAKE MORE! PLEASE!
Romen chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
Hey this is rlly good! Update please?
Queen Grapefruit chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
Wow! This has to be the best written 10 Things I Hate About You fic I have read to date! Wonderfully done, we don't get to know Patrick well enough at all in the movie and I love how you've given him a story! You really should continue this fic, it's awesome and this is a terrible place to leave it, talk about a cliffy!

Hope all's well,
twilight.fever123 chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
okay

i dont review on like every chapter

hahaha

but i just read what you have up so far

and i must say

WOAHH, that was really really really really really really

good

pleasee write moree:D
fearie fighting 101 chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
Hey I finally finished reading what you have so far on your fic! *happy dance*

I love your fic! you're a great author! putting Pat's dad in the story was a great plot twist. I cant wait to read what you come up with next.

You're from Australia? I have a friend that lives in New Zealand.

Anyway, It'll take about an hour to get from Seattle to northeren California (2hrs to southeren) by plane and about 4 to 5 hours by car for every hour on the plane. I hope that helps writing the California chapter.

Update soon!

fearie fighting 101 chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
You did a great job with this chapter. I really liked how you put Pat's thoughts between each stanza in the poem. It really added a great effect!

fearie fighting 101 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Yayagenessing! Now that I have gotten some sleep, I can honestly say that this fic keeps getting better and better!

Great so far, I look foreward to reading the rest!

fearie fighting 101 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
So I'm going to stop reading here for one reason...its 5 in the morning and I havent gotten to sleep yet. lol

I love the way your rewriting the movie in Pat's POV! It's great! I look foreward to reading the rest when I have more time (and energy) to.

So, great job!

barbthebookworm chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
Hey i really liked your story with the movie and the bit you added on was interesting, i added it to favorites! keep writing !
Unfinished Perfection chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
OMG YAY! ANOTHER AUZZIE! This fic is awesome. It's so well written and in nine chapters i've seen like.. 2 miss-spells. The plot, the spelling, the behavior of the characters, it's all so great and so accurate. I am so happy to see someone on this site who can actually spell! There are a few people who can spell here but i can't stand it when people have heaps of errors, it just ruins the fics. Anyway, awesome fic and i hope you update soon!
ShadowMaster13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I love this story, you are doing a really good job with Patrick. The cliffhanger is going to drive me crazy!

please continue!
thiZZorDIE chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
i like ur story please keep writting and great cliff hanger