Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
Animercom chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
What a cute story! The idea of Yusuke, Kurama, and co. being sent into the past of the Human Realm was an interesting and unique idea. But I'm not sure that a previous "version" (for lack of a better word) of Botan would be in the past of the Human Realm, seeing as she lives in the Spirit Realm in the present. (Not that that matters much though) I was surprised to learn that Taka-sama was the young man who tried to rescue Yukina. That man is quite mysterious, isn't he? We know next to nothing about him in original the YYH. I really liked the garden confession scene between Kurama and Botan. Though there was only a little shipping of the pair before hand, the scene didn't feel rushed or forced. So kudos for that! The idea of Botan's blood allowing people to have their wishes granted is also interesting and original, although I guessed right away that she would be wounded and allow the others to return to the present. I was a bit confused at the end-I didn't expect that the Botan of the past would be the same Botan in the future, or that is to say, the Botan of the present would have the memories of the Botan of the past, but the ending was still very sweet! I loved the little twist ending with Koenma being "most displeased" which linked it back to the beginning of the chapter. XD This was a great story and thank you for writing it!
blume chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
That's a great ending!

Oh! I fell in love with Taka-sama! haha!

Good work!
dela490 chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
Hello. WAOU I love it, really. It's incredible, you've so talents for imagining this and writing. So keep writing.
Fire in the hole chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This is actually a "review" long overdue. (I'm going over my Favorites list and reviewing them now.) This has been one of my most favorite and highly recommended KB fan fictions, and for a good reason. :)

There really isn't much to say besides, "Wow, this is friggin' great." I appreciate that the story doesn't focus too much on the KB pairing just to make it interesting, while still successfully making it a very important plot point. You've written this very beautifully, and all emotions by the characters are *felt* by the reader (aka yours truly). The story flows smoothly, and the ending is simply fantastic.

Thanks for this wonderful fic. Kudos!
Little Minamino chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
I loved the ending, it was very cute. Makes me want to see this move Fox and Princess - Anyway, this was a fantastic story. You did a great job with characterization and plot line. It could have been a bit longer but I won't complain because it said everything that you wanted it too. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Senshi's Tenshi chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
This was a cute twist. Even though I saw it coming, I loved every bit of it. The ending was the funniest and just ave a wonderful, overall feelings. Being caught in public never seemed like such a romantic-comedy that I could not gag for. This wasn't cheesy and it really brought the happy ending to a sweeter level.

I hope you keep on writing, I really do love your stories! I miss good stories about Kurama and Botan pairings at that. Wish you well!

Sorry this is shorter and less detailed, back in classes and moved right after I finished the fic but didn't get to write this review until now. Storyline-superb, at times, the usual scenes that always happen, but not a bad thing. :D

Happy Writings!
animevideogame freak chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
i liked it the ending was funny to
Sonzai Taz chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
Cool fic loved it especially the ending!
SilverTear18 chapter 10 . 2/10/2007
I love your story. This story was suspenseful from beginning to end like your other wonderful works! Sad, sweet, and moving all at the same time with a very cute unexpected ending. I hope you write more fic soon!

Smexy Kitten chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
this was yet again, another very adorable story! i loved and enjoyed reading every single chapter, especially chapter 10. the ending is just hilarious, lol... i can't wait to see what else you have in store for your faithful readers!
xmiahimex chapter 10 . 9/25/2005
OMG...I luv this story. It was so cute and the ending is so original. Actually, I've seen a movie similar to your story where time collides, but i really luv it when u created this story w/ YYH characters. It was interesting and it did ended happily. But, boy i would have never imagine such an ending, I thought it would just end w/ Kurama and Botan meeting back in the future. I also like the length of the story b/c I do grow tired of reading a story for too long and then get disappointed when it's not finished. Well, if u think of any other stories then i would sure read it!
a fan chapter 10 . 5/10/2005
Like all your fic, this is really awesome! One of the best KB fics I've read . and the ending was perfect. Hope you write more~you're so good at it!
autarkeia chapter 10 . 1/21/2005
There are so many things I want to say about your story right now, and I don't even know where to start. But I guess the prologue would be a good place, huh? _"

The prologue was, simply put, quite wonderful and terribly addictive. I believe it successfully captures the thoughts that many KB supporters believe Kurama would or does have of Botan, and part of me wishes you had continued to write from his perspective, since: (1) you wrote it well, and (2) there are few authors capable of doing so, myself included.

However, much as I admire the lyrical quality of your story's prologue, I feel that it doesn't fit enough with the rest of the story. Please don't get me wrong...I love the story and believe it to be one of the more original ones showcased in this site; however, I also feel the prologue could be taken in a different direction, one that examines the psychological impact and origins of Kurama's feelings toward Botan.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading the story immensely because, as I stated before, it has a unique plot that was well-executed, making your story a very fun read. Thank you for providing me with an opportunity to read a story as engrossing and entertaining as yours!
Madam Spooky chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
I really like this story!
Akkitora chapter 10 . 11/24/2004
Wow! This is a really good story! Much better than I could do...I love it! The plot is very cool; and it is very well written!