Reviews for Salt in your wounds
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
THANK YOU FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFULLY ROMANTIC STORY!
WinkyTheDrunkenElf chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
This is the only story I have ever read that's made me cry, the way you used quotes and lyrics made it amazing and easier to relate to even if you have never been in a situation like that. The story of the stone maden made the ending perfect, she finally got to meet him again! It was a real bittersweet story ad I loved it!
SF28 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
By Natasha do you mean Narcissa?
Taffywriter chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
I've read some dark fanfics, but this had a dark beauty to it that brought me to tears. It touched me in places I hoped to never revisit in my life, but it was beautiful. Never stop writing.
MeganSnape chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
It's Blaise Zambini not Zimbini
ukrain chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
I loved this story the ending had me crying you are an amazein writer
Polyjuice Princess chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
;( sad but beautifully poetic ending :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/9/2012
i love this fan fiction so much. it has made me cry but it a very good story.
livebyinsanity chapter 24 . 5/2/2012
Beautiful.
Myra921 chapter 24 . 4/21/2012
I just have to say that was heartbreakingly beautiful. I'm so glad Hermione finally got to be free of the pain and I have to say Harry and Ron are truly clueless which is interesting because it's not something you see often in a fic. This was a amazing story. I hope you continue writing.
bedazzled3 chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
so i was looking around in fanfiction trying to find something good to read when i came across your story..i started reading it and could not stop..I read it all in one go and you made me cry so much at the end..you are brilliant..thank you for writting this amazing story..it has touched me so much..this is the first time i have ever cried to a fanfic xx
Bianca Carrie Nyx chapter 24 . 8/10/2011
this is amazing. honestly, it made me cry so hard, its was literally a waterfall. thanks so much for bringing a beautiful story to fanfiction
CheyaPapaya chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
First of all I am super excited to see what's going to happen, it seems like such a good story already but I noticed that you switched from third to first person quite a bit. Still a great chapter though
LunaryEclipse chapter 24 . 5/30/2011
this story made me cry su much! But that's a good thing... fantastic story!
Sam chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
This made me cry. But in a good way. I can relate to how they feel. Alone. But I have kept optimism that I will find the person that will prove me wrong.

This was so touching and heartbreaking. I am so glad that they finally got their freedom. They got the chance to fly.

Absolutely brilliant. :)