Reviews for The More Things Change
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I loved it but you need to change the chracters from Bakura and Yami Marik to Bakura and Yami Yugi/Atem
Ryou 'Sweetie' Bakura chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Nice story. Seems to be lacking though.
Nightmother chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Yami and Bakura spawn...they'll rule the world
Coolaloo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
LOL! i love yami and bakura in this xD
Seylin chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Hahahah! This fic had me rolling. Great job, I love it.
Myou-Bakura chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Ok this is one that can keep you giggling for a while. Bakura in labor. Realy funny thought. This ought to be good.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
oh! *squeals* *laughs* XD XD XD *becomes more incoherent in delight by the minute* I luff, I luff, I luff! Definitely one I wouldn't mind having a sequel to... but seeing how well it stands on its own, that's not really necessary .~
yamirachan chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
*~mad giggles~*

This is fantastic and highly entertaining, man! 0 Wh00t for a soon-to-be preggie Yami!
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
With that cheery thought, Bakura set about immersing himself in his current activity: making Yami melt into a puddle of quivering former Pharaoh-turned-dark spirit goo. Aside from thieving and causing random acts of chaos, it was what he did best.

I just love that line.
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oh god, more than one evil little urchin of Bakura-ness running around Domino? -shudders- I grieve for the city.
Vesta chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I can only imagine... he MUST be good if he can do that atem! lol! woah... mind went in the gutter~! well good story! so yeah...

l8r~!
AkinoBekyCarterBakura chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I know this is supposed to be a one-shot (probably), but I think I agree with your reviewers: Continue in this. At least write a sequel!

Im a bxy fan and a BIG one I might add. Just as I like Kura on bottom *grins evilly*. And I love when hes the one pregnant. I love unlikely pairings like: setoxkura, tristan/hondaxkura, jou/joeyxkura... .etc.

As you see, in all this relationships kura should be on bottom cause hes shorter and more cute.

Yes I also liked kuras "snarky lines" as one of your reviewers put it. Heh, I love his sarcasm.

They could have a girl it would be certainly interesting..., but thats for you to decide.

Please pretty much please write a sequel. I know you probably dont want to, but just think about it, okay? I read this long ago, but now I decided to review because I relly agree with your reviewers, so... Sleep about it.

Thanks.

animereviewer Akino
Cazeh chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
xD It's good that you've kept all, or most of your fanfics humorous.

A mass of mini Bakuras. O, that would be /so/ cool.
Priestess Aishisu chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Wow, not bad. Though I lived in England for six years and never once heard the word 'codwallop' (etc. etc.)
DarkestAphelion chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
LOL this was funny- just the idea of it...! Yami x Bakura, that's an odd one (is it just me, or do you like to do that?). Wow. I mean... wow. Heh.

The end? Psh, I'd like to see a whole story. A long chaptered one, I mean.