Reviews for Old Skies, New Horizons
nixt j chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
This is intriguing. Why did the ship blow? What did Relm discover that shocked her so much? What about Amy? Is the green-eyed man who I think he is?
I noted a few grammatical errors, and a general stiffness which made me wince, but the story itself is excellent!
I noted that it was nearly 3 years since you last updated, but you should consider continuing if you get a chance. This would be nice to see completed.
The God Slayer chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Oh, its sad this fanfic never got finished. I love the Gau/Relm,

Locke/Celes...And..Well My fav is Edgar/Terra, but i loved this one and

wanted to know about the story. Hopefully you finish this though.
Gauy chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
Hey. I can't believe that I have not reviewed this chapter.
Anyway, i love this chapter. I do miss Gau jumping on the ship too, though. To me it was so Gau-like, even if he is ... a man. Wow ... I've never thought of him that way. I still think he is a child at heart. Crap... I'm rambling.
I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm hoping that seeing this review will all of a sudden inspire you. If not, then I guess it'll have to wait before I read more. But, I'll continue to wait and watch for an update.
MogGuy chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
if you dont write another chapter im gonna hurt you!
Relm - Gau's Girl chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Yey! You updated! You finally updated! _ I missed this story SO much! Yes, Gau is definitely cool! Though...I miss the part where he actually jumped on the boat. However, it's alright. Relm shouldn't have lied, but I can understand her dilemma. I love this story so much! _ Please continue soon! Gau/Relm forever! I really hope Gau gets out of his shyness and Relmn reealises her feelings for him. _ It's all so very sweet.
Relm - Gau's Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I'm so glad you decided to pick this up again! You've improved the chapter so much! I love this story and I'd be all too glad to read it over.

I hope you will give a lot more debt into Gau's and Relm's relationship. I also definitely hope they get together!

*heance the name* Pretty obvious, ne?

Lol, well, please update chapter 2 soon. I shall forever be a faithful reader of this story!
Gauy chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Very good chapter. I can't wait to see more. I hope the next chapter will be up soon.
Gauy chapter 8 . 7/30/2003
YEY! I'm the first to notice. I'm glad you're going to continue writing this. I'll be looking forward to seeing this updated and I'm willing to reread this from the very beginning since it's been months(about since April or May).

Hope to see updates soon.
Gauy chapter 7 . 7/8/2003
Ack! This is an excellent story! Why? *cries* You have to write more ... please? I wanna know what happens. Relm and Gau? What could be better? And then Amy ... I wanna know more about her and what's gonna happen. Write more, please? I'm willing to beg you.
Rose Cherryblossom chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
I love this story, please upload more soon! _
pureVENOM chapter 7 . 2/16/2002
Ooh! Finally, the seventh chapter! Lovely fic, Seraphim! Ah, Clyde's painful past! I MUST read more soon! Please add moreee!
Marlene Kimaru chapter 7 . 2/10/2002
That was great! I don't think you could have done anything better. Except maybe make it longer. jk. *giggles* I hope you get more up soon! See you next chapter!
Marlene Kimaru chapter 6 . 2/7/2002
YES! I finally get to review this! I loooovelovelovelove your story! My favorite two FF6 couples are Gau/Relm and Edgar/Terra. This story was actually the one to introduce me to this couple, and I liked the idea! I think it's cute! I eagerly await your next chapter as I await the next Final Fantasy... (that should tell you a lot...)
pureVENOM chapter 2 . 11/8/2001
Hehe. Are ya sick of my reviewz? Anyway, reading over an old review of mine- I TAKE IT BACK! SHADOW AND TERRA ARE SO KEWL TOGETHER! Too bad I suck at romance, eh? Me is a big Shadow x Terra fan now, and me is glad that there are a few floating around Fanfiction dot Net now. Okay, I jes wanted to say that.
pureVENOM chapter 6 . 11/8/2001
Yeeeessss! Yer adding more! YayyyYY! AHEM! Okay, yeah! Short, but good! Interesting, interesting! Plz add more chapters soon! Me is so happy to see more! Sadness for the Terrans and L'nos... ;_; Poor peoplez...