Reviews for Pretty Please?
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
He-he. Aw...so funny and sweet.

G.S.1307
european coffee addict chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Ok Janeway as Prince Charming for the angry Klingon? Wicked but entertaining. Will you ever continue?
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
The picture isn't there :( Repost with a link to a host site instead? Anyway, awesome. And that first reviewer is a kook. Just for reasurrance. Lanna is fine. It's canon, anyway, which is better than most nicknames people use in fics.

Alexandria
GrimSage chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
And here I thought you avoided doing fics that resembled anything even remotely "cute". ;-)

Although honestly, this one's more about the humorous side than anything else. A bit of a rarity in your fics, I believe.

By the way, just the visual of B'Elanna's expression to being put in a pink, frilly dress is priceless. *lol*

(Oh yeah, almost forgot. B'Elanna or 'Lanna, either one works, some people are just too picky. Hey, if it was used in the show, I say use it in writing fics too.)
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I love your stuff. this one wasn't so great.

I advise you to stick to your angsty, mrobid stuff, that's what your best at.

Also, this has nothing to do with the whole Janeway/Torres thing, HER NAME IS B'ELANNA, NOT LANNA. I KNOW THE CAPTAIN SAID IT IN "THE BARGE OF THE DEAD" BUT, THAT IS NOT HER NAME. WRITE THE OTHER TWO LETTERS.

keep writing