Reviews for The Letter
AshleyBudrick chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I loved it. An interesting take on an unexplored backstory before Curse of the Black Pearl!
threeheadedmonkey chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
A very well-written little story. I really enjoyed it!
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Very nice piece! Bootstrap is one of the sadder characters, and it's nice to read something that doesn't just focus on what Barbossa did to him. Putting Scarlet in at the end is a nice touch.
Dearest's Historic Cadre chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
unique and wonderful.
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
thats so sad! o, poor william... sr... that was good! but sad. *starts sobbing*
Rogue-Pirate chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Wow, I've read a few of these bootstrap POV's on how Will came about the coin, but never one quite like this. And Scarlet, what can I say? A moment of true inspiration to use her like this. A very worthy contribution to the world of Fan-fiction.

Thank you.
dreadlockedpencil chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
It's really good. You are an amazing writer.
Pyrate Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Another awesome story! Kudos to you again and again! BTW great new chappie in "The Pirates".

P.R.
just jacs chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
very clever twist! I like how you lead every1 2 think the letter was from jack 2 his son before his hanging but it was bootstrap 2 will very clever i love a twist i really enjoyed that!
CaptainDuckula chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow.
Nuriel chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow! Great fan fic! I love to read them, but I also write them. I found this from reading another fan fic of yours. "The Pirates" Which, I have to say is hillarious! I'm not done with it yet, but I have about 3 chapters to go. But this one was so ... breathtaking. You captured Bill Turner wonderfully.

Excellent job,

Nuriel
love.devil.movies.baby chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
oh may gah, that was sad! the tears,how they fall
Jacksbonnielass9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
You know me frm PotCfandom,hwo come you never put this up?Its great!Hopefully there will be a second chapter?
Power Optix chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I know it's meant to be a one shot but you could continue with this if you wanted.
Lonaargh chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
WOW! That was great! Took me awhile before I understood who he was. Are you going to write another chapter on this? Please do so