Reviews for The Pirates
Book girl fan chapter 45 . 3/21/2013
I think that any war those guys put on, could possibly change the world as we know it.
Birds on the Sunset chapter 45 . 2/16/2013
I can't believe you abandoned this amazing work of art. This is the best potc story out there. I wish you'd finished it.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Im loving this! cant believe its almost 6 years since you wrote this! gosh!
Leonard L. Church chapter 45 . 8/28/2012
I know it's probably not gonna make much of a difference, considering you haven't been on in around 4 years, but I really hope you come back one day and finish this story, cause this is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read.
Ebaz chapter 45 . 1/15/2012
This is my favorite PotC story out there. I was really looking forward to more; unfortunately, you haven't been on in a few years, so I guess it's pointless to keep my hopes up. ;~; Still, if you ever do return to FF, I'd love to see how this ends up.

~Ebaz
CheeseVampire chapter 42 . 3/16/2010
This story really brightens my day! Continue the good work:)
illogicalstar chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I absolutely adore this story; are you going to finish it, or are you done with it? Update soon please! Its AMAZING!
great-ninja-yuffie chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I'm echoing the cry for more chapters on this, I absolutely love this story. I have never laughed so much while reading anything in my life.

The blair pirate project and the putting are amoung my favourite chapters
Ammitt chapter 44 . 9/20/2009
ROFLMAO...omg, hey is there anything after 44? I got to know what happened. I laughed so hard I cried
Ammitt chapter 45 . 9/14/2009
I have rarely enjoyed a story more but that made me laugh the most was The Blair Pirate Project and the golf course. Thank you for lifting my mood
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 45 . 6/15/2009
I think this is so funny I really hope you keep going I want to know how they end up in jail
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
This is possibly one of the best 'modern day pirates' fanfics I've ever read! I can't wait to read more.
Inactive Account. Deleted chapter 45 . 4/26/2009
Wow, and I mean wow. This story is awesome. Love it, love it, love it...
EnglishSwede chapter 45 . 1/5/2009
...oh my GAWD! it took me a good day in a half to read that story but holy shit that was funny! i loved it please contineue! oh Bill should find a gal! but that is just an idea!

peace out keep up the good work!

~Mrs Skarsgard!
Nekosuki girl chapter 45 . 8/21/2008
THIS MEANS WAR WHERE'S THE WAR *cries*

I'd be so thankful if you update soon *hopeful eyes*

AWESOME STORY