Reviews for Third Half of the Wishbone
15 chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
nice story i brealy read it today and its pretty good could you possibly consider updating it soon:)
MihealandMail4ever chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
please update again. this story is awesome, and i cant wait to find out what happens next
Isabella of the Night chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
when will u update?

I luv this tory!
your the star chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
great ch.4 don't worry i going to read ch. 5 evea if it kills me hahahaha just kidding i like your 't wait till you post ch,5
Yenchna and Kentuski chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
I love it! this story is super cute! you must update asap! Luv, Yenchna xoxo
Seto KaibaX chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
Past: We had no computers but wood and sticks!

Present:Is it just me or did I get lost in the story I was reading it about 3 times since the server kept messing with my computer...

Future: The computer is controlling us (run for your life)

That is a example in life... I give this story 6 thumbs up but I have only 2 hands (oh well) Keep it up.

Hmm... is there a change I'll take Anzu from the Yugioh show...(Hehe) Peace!
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
Yay you finally updated, very well done. Yes short, but like you said it's better then nothing. Can't wait for the next chapter, maybe Anzu will start falling for him? Anyway please update again soon.
Master Ruby chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Bakura ist very...perversely. NEways, poor Anzu erm Tea. I'm confused now. :( She hurted everyone's feelings without knowing it. What will happen now? I dunno! You have to update soon so I know. Ja ne!

::Ruby-chan::
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
poor ryou, I know Anzu's having a hard time but man he's seriously getting dumped on too. And Malik makes an appearance? And has...playboys...? 0o When did Marik kiss Anzu? Bakura sounds pretty grouchy too. NEWayz I loved the chapter and can't wait for the next!
LoneGothic chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
Marik is a... a... weirdo... beyond belief! I wouldn't have thought that Bakura hired strippers & such or that Rishid was a pervert... How very... odd... Ryou x Anzu all the way!
Sailor Tiamat chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
I love your fics! Your a great author!

When did Marik kiss Anzu? When he knocked her out? Malik is so sweet! *snuggles Malik plushie* Is Anzu going to figure out what happened to her? Will she go back to her proper time? And what happened to the Anzu of the future? Where/when is she? Please please update soon!
Miryoku chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
My gosh... I wonder what happen between Anzu's and Ryou's friendship. Update soon!
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
wow anzu just got some wierd kind of fucked up karma going. 0o And she must have done something really bad to make her and Ryou not friends anymore! But what? I could watch the movie and get the jist but no I shall wait faithfully (well as can be) for your next update! Ja!
Sailor Tiamat chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Okay. Spill. Why aren't Ryou and Anzu friends anymore? What a tick? Is she having a dream? Will she wake up in a hospital room with an Ace Bandage around her head and hooked up to a morphine drip which would explain her weird dream? O_o Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
You Updated! Cool chapter. Yeay! She is Kaiba's girlfriend. But why did Yugi die? Oh, and you still didn't say what happen to Yami. Guess you eill later on. And why aren't Anzu and Ryou friends anymore? Ah, so many questions, you have to update soon!