Reviews for Cupboard Love
Shadeslayer35 chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
I give Robin and Starfire twelve hours tops before their smooching.
Eragon chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Why can't Raven admit that she likes, or even loves, Beast Boy. I mean everybody knows that she denies her love because she isn't supposed to love and she sees Beast Boy as a comic relief.
Cassie chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
Your writing of the story is most wonderful, friend! :D

This was really cute. You are both great authors! :)

No complaints.
Tony555 chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
loved it
HitTheRoad chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
haha this story was brilliantly funny! XD good job!
S chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

LOOK UP GORFLACK NEEZER RUP ON GOOGLE. YOULL BE SUPRIZED WHAT YOU SEE
Linzerj chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
Yay, Robin and Starfire are in a cupboard now too! Yay!
Linzerj chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
Aw, they go kinda loco! How sweet... fate is telling BB that he LOVES Raven! He knows he loves her, and she loves him!
Raven: Shut up about that!
BB: You're so annoying!
Raven: More annoying than Beast Boy!
Me: :D I have a gift!
Linzerj chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
JUST ADMIT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER IDIOTS!
BB: O.o
Raven: OMG.
Linzerj chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Stupid Robin. You ruin everything.
Robin: I do not!
Me: Why are you here, stupid Robin? Well, let's go over my 'Things I Hate About Robin' list.
Robin: Oh, gosh...
Me: Well, for starters, you are like a Gary-Stu. You are almost too perfect. MAKE MORE MISTAKES! NOBODY'S PERFECT! And I absolutely hate you in season four. You're, like, in love with both Raven AND Starfire! Make up your mind! And choose Starfire - BB and Rae belong together, OK? And -
Robin: I'M GOING NOW! *runs away*
Me: How come no one ever stays till the end of my list?
Charlie the Unicorn: 'Cuz you're more annoying than those other guys that follow me around.
Me: M... true... okay, BYE!
Linzerj chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
...BB and Rae sitting in a cupboard, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! GOOD JOB!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg are so nice to BB and Rae. I LOVE THEM ALL! YAY!
VictoryIsGreen chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
XDD It's been 5 years! Seriously! This was my first fanfiction ever and I was 12 when I found it. It's so cool to go back in time! I forgot how good this was. Talk about nostalgic! Well Gotta say, this is definitely a favorite.
DeathProofHero chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
very cool...
nicknackel chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
Okay, this was an awesome story! You know, if the series hadn't ended, I would have sworn that I was reading the script for an episode! (Or another movie...) This is the exact way, I think, that the characters would have acted in this situation. I wish I could make this story my FAVORITE, and not just add it to my favorites... Oh well, I know it's the best I've ever read. You know, you guys should seriously think about writing a novel, cuz you are good at writing!

YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE STORIES! ! ! ! !

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva out!