Reviews for Rainy Days
Maict chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nice job, so sweet, so sad!
Fidei Avi chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
:D What a story to be so- in character for the both of them! The mood feels calm, relaxing, yet very sad... Maybe even bittersweet?

I especially love how you captured their relationship fairly accurately in my opinion. In an interview, I believe Kazuki Takahashi talks about the love triangle between Yugi, Tea, and Atem. It's clear who's attracted to who in canon. I know all three of them are careful with the way they interact with each other. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but I saw that in this fanfiction, making it so much more unique than some of the others I've read. :D Good job!
Aya El maghrabi chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I'm not agree with 's a very very good story.A little sad,but i l ike 's GREAT.I don,t think this is a happy ending,because i fell sad for Tea.

I will wait if you decide to update a second chapter.

Bye
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Bad? absolutely not. It just is a little off topic with the song. Other than that, it makes a great story.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
no no it's not bad it's just good even if i would like there was a little more thing between them!
Dr Watson chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Bad story? What you talkin' about, Willis? This is so wonderful, so subtle. Her American counterpart annoys me to no end, but I'm quite fond of the Japanese Anzu. She's something of a quiet, shy dreamer, and you captured that so well in this fic. 5/5.
sweet cookie dough chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
you know usually i hate romace/angst stories because they're

so,so sad but this story is kida nice. so its ok if it inspiars you (sorry for my spelling) thats and once agian I like ya story
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Awesome. Very interesting. Atemu's awkwardness is very well-portrayed. Well done.
vangoghnights chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
NICE! GREAT! BROVO! ANCOURE! and all those other adj I can't think up of! (I"m likeing the ending!)
Hysterik chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Oh, I am disgusted with myself! I've read this twice already, and I didn't even review it! Lol.

This story was great, how the Atemu x Anzu hints were there but they weren't over the top and unrealistic and also how you had the characters just right! How can you say that it is a bad, bad, bad story? Don't belittle your fic, it's great! And it had a bit of a moral to it... was that intended? Overall, I loved your fic!
Healing Spirit chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
What's so bad about it? I think that's it's great! PLease keep writing beautiful fics!
Qu-ko chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
(actually, gob, Jounouchi Katsuya is his true name. Because Jounouchi is his surname, like Hiroto is actually Honda's first name. But yeah... just sayin'.)

Frankly, dear, that's awesome. Really awesome. It's so... cold. No, not cold. That would imply callous. It's more slick, like shiny plastic. It is, and it remains, and everything beads up and slides off.

...that was BEAUTIFUL.
Ryooshi chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
That was beautiful. Youre writing style is beautiful, and it fit with the story perfectly.
Strife chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hardly a bad beginning! This was a very beautiful piece _

I didn't think Anzu was out of character in the slightest, people are privy to their moments of angstiness(don't think that's a word, but you know what I mean), and Atemu's character was done rather nicely.

Hope you get inspired to write more ;)
Misery chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I liked it. It was good.