Reviews for Stolen On The Wind
HazySunray chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Beautiful story. I love the buildup you have going here. Many people don't appreciate the loveliness of a buildup of a story and just skip ahead to the end. I admit that I do it sometimes, myself, just to be sure that the person wrote a idecent/i buildup that actually resulted in the vocal display of emotions xD

Either way, you've certainly done the idea justice and have executed it with something one can only call talent. It's obvious how long you've been writing and that it's a passion of yours. Great work (;
Ocne chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow! Just wow. I remember being in this place Obi-Wan lives in. The dark silence, the immobility and the fading of everything that once mattered. Took years to crawl back. So, yes, powerful, powerful writing. Thank you for sharing.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow, fantastic job... How you could have done this idea more justice, I can't imagine.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Beautiful, heartfelt and gut wrenching.
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aww. That was sad. :(
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow, this is so unbelievably angsty. I do not think you have to worry about not doing the prompt justice as it almost made me cry. Now I'd like to hit this Qui-Gon over the head for not confronting Obi-Wan sooner.
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
You have again broken my heart, LE! I don't think I can read another of your stories tonight - I've read too many in one night and my heart can't take any more of this, not to mention that I'm running out of tissues.

I'd love (ha) a happy sequel where Qui-Gon finally breaks through Obi-Wan's guilt. Darn, I'd like for most of your stories to end with hope and redemption. Tragedy may be the most compelling stories, but dang, I want happy endings!
Chemical Ghost chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Heartbreaking. This has to be one of the saddest things I've ever read...You are truly talented.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
There's such beauty in your words that the reader feels whatever the characters feel. Truly great piece of work worthy of much praise
musingpadawan chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
This is so sad :(...and I love it! ;)
Serria23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
PLEASE ADD MORE IT REALLY REALLY GOOD. I HOPE YOU BECOME A WRITER LIKE YOU WANT. I WANT TO BE ONE TOO BUT I DON'T HAVE THE GIFT YOU DO YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER.
ladysherlock92 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Very, very moving. Poigniant, sublime, and touching. The way you described each emotion was perfect.
Athena Leigh chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Just wanted to leave a review here and say how much I appreciate this story. I'm so glad you did Qui-Gon this way, you make him so caring but still have a good balance so he isn't too mushy. And Obi-Wan is so deep, I can't wrap my head around it. Sad, sweet, great story.
Kynstar chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Oh you posted it here too! Yippee! I had to read it here as well! *blush* hehehe This lil one was so well written and totally angst! Poor Obi and Qui!

Great work! :D
SFGrl chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Wow, that was so depressing! But really well done-excellent, as always.

A