Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
What Alex doesn't seem to understand is...if he didn't...then someone else will. He saved his uncle by murdering him. It's a fucked up situation. Your damned if you do and your damned if you don't.
Is this abandoned? Because it would really suck if it was. This is one of my favorites.
Bi Bi Nguyen chapter 32 . 6/22
your story is great. i really love it. can i translate it into vieatnamese? pleasw say yes. many thanks ! 3
Amynta Nightshade chapter 32 . 6/22
PLEASE UPDATE
MikeyBlue chapter 32 . 6/16
I really enjoyed the story I hope project 33!
Jul 4, 2015 c1 SortingHat
I don't know why people like this fic. I am glad it's abandoned. It seems that badly written fanfiction gets loved on here while good written fics tend to hardly have any reviews but the reviews those get are usually worth it.

It seems negative stuff gets a lot of attention these days while positive gets shifted to the side but I guess it all fits in the Agenda 21 goals the powers to be want have been indoctrinating since the turn of the last century.

Reply to this: You'll never know because you're just a stupid bitch. So far, you had only read one chapter and went lashing out at the author, being insensitive to her/his feelings. If you're upset that it didn't turn out like you wanted, then shut up your shit and leave this fic. The fact you didn't even bother to explain why you dislike it that much made you look like a jealous dumbass. Unfortunately this message will not reach you so I felt a little sad but at least I've leashed out my irritation at you.

To the author, let me tell you this fic is breathtakingly beautiful. There's angst on it but I felt this amazing piece you've created is refreshing and what I just needed. I'm truly grateful that you've wroten this even though it was abandoned. Sorry for my english, it isn't my first language and second either.
bichlient04 chapter 32 . 4/10
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
purple potter head chapter 32 . 4/9
Hey! Why isn't this finished!
loveginny123 chapter 6 . 3/28
I could never imagine anyone calling Voldemort father...
poonpeiyun chapter 32 . 3/17
Oh my god! U need to continue this! This is such a cliffhanger!
IllyanaStones chapter 32 . 3/13
Pleeeeeease don't abandon this story! It's soooooo amazing!
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 32 . 2/3
Please update when you can. Its sooo good!

Thanks for bringing us this story.
From,
A. Sage R.
Love2read23 chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
I am glad that Voldemort was upset about Alex tearing apart his soul. And I am glad that Alex got some of his (soul?) emotions back. I think with Alex's views that Voldemort's reign could really become better than the mindless killing. What a place to end. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/16/2015
This is a bit of a cliffie... Since you haven't updated in five years, I won't beg, but I will let you know that this is amazing.
SilentSimple chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
About the patronus charm when you cast it you actually say "Expecto Patronum"
4,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »