Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
This is a bit of a cliffie... Since you haven't updated in five years, I won't beg, but I will let you know that this is amazing.
SilentSimple chapter 12 . 11/15
About the patronus charm when you cast it you actually say "Expecto Patronum"
This is one of the most captivating fanfic a I've ever read. I'm so in tune with how the characters are feeling and emotionally unstable because of how the Potters treated Harry, and the plot is fantastic. I've been reading this obsessively all day (and postponing my homework... crap), and I need MORE. Post whenever you're ready, but I hope you don't give up on this fanfic.

Keep writing, and stay fabulous!
rhizz17 chapter 32 . 11/5
update please
That damn fanfic author chapter 32 . 10/24
Fuck that one guy called sorting hat who said rude things in the comment below. This is seriously the best fanfic u have ever read. And believe me I have read my share. Your awesome at writing, and it has a good plot. It's to bad you stopped, cause I really LOVE it.
Rosie Cheeks and Sneaky Peaks chapter 4 . 8/22
Wut. Avada kadava?
Rosie Cheeks and Sneaky Peaks chapter 1 . 8/22
The realization, that whatever you do in Harry Potter's world, if you do an AU (except for no magic), even if it's really goood, you can't really pose it as it's own story because of the spells.
The Funny Apple chapter 7 . 8/21
you managed to make me cry no fanfic has ever made me cry your a really great writer.
Please post the next chapter
Your story is amazing!
Maraduersforever chapter 32 . 8/8
Cool, I really like it!
SomeoneKnew chapter 32 . 7/8
Godric, this is dramatic! Let's see...2 dads, 1 dead uncle, 1 living uncle, 1 neglected-son-turned-dark-lord-to-be... This is gonna be good!
SomeoneKnew chapter 18 . 7/7
Will this be yet another of those ones that don;t have the Potters find out who he is? Because I'm really tired of those.
SomeoneKnew chapter 15 . 7/7
I would pay money to see Snape's face when Voldemort doesn't kill Harr-sorry, Alex I mean- for being insolent!
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 7/7