Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
RambleSchapalon chapter 32 . 3/19
omg omg omg please please please update! you can't just stop right there! :(
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 32 . 3/17
Omg please don't stip
MK chapter 32 . 3/5
Hi, I am a Chinese reader, I love your book! It's really good!
Does Alex still love his ex father and mother? It seems like Alex love his parents too much that he turns to hate them.
ShakespearePoet101 chapter 32 . 2/22
I really love this story please continue it
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 32 . 2/9
Cool :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/25
Reading. Assumedly his parents have a compulsion curse on them?
aquablue15 chapter 32 . 10/28/2014
Update please
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
UUUUUUUU! U! U!U!U!U!U!U! U! U MONSTER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYYYYY?! 1!1!11! PLEASE UPDATE!1!11!
brighteyed13 chapter 32 . 10/15/2014
I'm confused, did you abandon this fic? Or are you just rewriting it? I hope you haven't given up on it completely, it's really great! :)
samhein chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I read your note about it being abandoned, but gave it a shot since it appears on many people's favorites and I was killing time anyway. It appeared better written(at 5 chapters at least) than many beta read fics. I might change my mind but I'll read all 32 chapters. It might not be as bad as you think it is though.
queen.of.the.kingdom chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
This story is soooo good, and I wish it could be continued, but oh, well. There's nothing I can do. Wonderful chapter!
Zara Taisho chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
Oh vamos, no puedes dejarlo asi. Tienes que continuarlo. Joder! Quiero saber como termina esto. Quiero saber con quien se queda Remus. Continualo por favor. No puedes dejarme con estas ansias.
Por favor.
Wahhhhhh chapter 32 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE I DONT KNOW IF YOU WILL EVER CONTINUE BUT PLEASE PLEASE DO. Once I realized I had reached chapter 32 and that was it I was like NOOOOOOOOO.
Halfangeltje chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
Will there be an anothee chapter? Its so exciting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Why couldn't you put that it was abandoned in the description? Would have saved me the wasted time of clicking on it.
4,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »