Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
fireflame789 chapter 7 . 12/12
Already on chapter 7. Plot's intriguing, characters aren't that out of their original personalities, and it's not that bad of an intro. Just one thing.

You... suck at writing.

Everything has so much potential and you've made it so bland with constant "..." every 2 sentences, lack of breathing room for any semblance of emotional difference, people aren't THIS ignorant, and Light and Dark isn't that polar without a couple of Grays in the middle. I mean, this would be an amazing kids book. But it just falls flat on its face as an actual story.

I hate every single character you've written about so far (besides Remus) because they're so... stupid. And just a one-track mind of depression, abandonment, and sadness. That's not a story, that's the depression equivalent of Michael Bay for explosions.

It had so much potential. Shame this story turned into a fanfiction cliche that the rest of the world points at and laughs.
YokaiAngel chapter 32 . 11/22
ya;fantastic!~~~~~~
XXsupremexxDARKLORDxxDAVID1196 chapter 1 . 11/5
KYS
Hello chapter 32 . 10/28
I know its been 7 years but omg this is so good please update I will never be complete until I find out what happens
SilhouetteInWords chapter 32 . 10/25
Love your story, hope u update soon!
Azurepheonix chapter 32 . 10/18
please continue
SortingHat chapter 11 . 10/1
This is not really an escape. I hate it when chapters lie. I prefer numbers if authors come up with crappy or false names.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/30
Funny I think you said that in order to gain sympathy. I can tell a trickster when I see one and it appears to have worked. If you hadn't said that paragraph about abandoning it you probably would've gotten a lot of flames instead. You truly are a slytherin and make them be the bad guys.
In rain and mist, gloom and sadness, a heart of iron will rust, but a heart of gold will gleam.
dominaohyu chapter 32 . 9/15
ah I'm sad this was the end of the story... on a giant cliffhanger too... but this writing is amazing and i love the plot xx
HRTG1027 chapter 20 . 7/26
I really hate Voldemort.
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 7/19
Oh my God. it's the best Voldemort's heir I ever read. I love the way Harry and Voldemort interact, just so flawless. And about Moony, I'm sad about it, but sure that it's the best way for him, thought Harry's position now. He can't choose the both. And about James and Sirius, normally, I hate Sirius bash (Actually, Sirius is my favorite character), but in this story, I can tolerate it. I hate James, Lily, and Dumbledore with all of my heart in this Story. even Nate. haha. If I became the character of this story, I will choose the dark side. Well, Harry's side maybe. I hope you continue it. I can't wait Harry grown up! I hope he will attend Hogwarts and meet Hermione, at least.
Thanks for this wonderful story
Back Again Harry chapter 32 . 6/19
I should have known...I read the reviews, I knew this story was not finished, and although I don't read stories of this kind usually, something attracted me to it and I pay dearly for it. Why did you not update? *sigh*
My woes on this story aside, It was amazing...I don't know what else this is. And for the first time in my life, I actually supported Voldemort.
Hope you update even though it has been seven years.
malita23 chapter 32 . 6/18
Please update
Daughter of Trickery chapter 32 . 6/4
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update! I love it!
4,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »