Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
MoonyGoesInsane chapter 26 . 7/28
Hey I gotta day when y’all are in our common place you are going out and we can always get them and we have them at least it’s the one ️ I don’t want you going on the top lol I don’t want them anymore I gotta I like you I want them all over again lol has been the last day and that they went out of their mouth I know you know how much you have a little thing but it’s a little too small but it’s just that it’s true to me be like that I’m the only person in that the girl I want it I know I don’t mean it I mean I like to be like oh no I didn’t need anything for me but honestly that’s why you don’t have anything you mean to do it and you do not like me and then I’m sorry I don’t think I ever got a lot to say...

~ Insane Moony
zari.esmaeily chapter 18 . 7/18
It was an amazing story
Thanks
AsherSalazar-Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/14
awwwwww!
FanFicPrincess05 chapter 32 . 6/7
Please keep posting. I love your story.
AARaven14 chapter 32 . 5/12
cool! keep on writing!
Quinn chapter 1 . 4/24
I love this story and finished it in under a day. The writing was great, and it was captivating! Keep writing dude!
Espero que continues con la historia por favor gracias
QueenOfFictionI chapter 12 . 3/18
I love this fanfic
Xieloviere 27 chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm sorry but I just have to critic your story. The story's pace if VERY fast with little regard to small details. The emotional height it holds is very low and the conversation that they're holding is a tad bit cringe worthy. Now, I can stomach bad plots and all, but this is one that I won't read again unless it's changed. Please do make Riddle a bit more fascinating than just a madman, and do put in detail about Harry's neglect. Better have a Beta to advice you. It has potential...just please fix it.
OctaviaGreen chapter 32 . 12/21/2019
You are surely joking, right?! No more updates?! This is outstanding. Bloody amazing. It cant stop here.
Death the Girl 1107 chapter 32 . 11/2/2019
Wait, what? I'm finished already? It can't be! I can't have finished this so soon! Although, I guess I did spend all day absorbed in this... I can't believe I got so into this that I didn't even realise it ended. I'm really hoping against hope that there's gonna be another chapter soon! I really wanna read more of this Awesome fanfic! Seriously, it's so beautiful and (although, at some points the grammar isn't stellar and it was a bit slow at stages) I still absolutely adored reading this!
xbreyx chapter 23 . 9/14/2019
Ohh gosh
Sugarbee5 chapter 32 . 6/12/2019
Please update this?
mike chapter 2 . 5/30/2019
james...you stupid idoit!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
Hello,this story is amazing and I really like It,can I translate It(and Sullen Fate) into Chinese and put It on the LOFTER?I will remark your name behind the you.
4,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »