Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
Paula chapter 32 . 7/17
Awesome story! Loved it :)
nikolasowa chapter 32 . 4/21
Please update! ! ! ! !
*Mundungus. I know, confusing
I... You’ve lost me.
A fan of hp chapter 32 . 3/7
Idk what that other comment was talking about because I loved this read. I find that you may have made Voldemort nicer than he is in the books, but that is the beauty of fanfics. You take a story and make a version of your own. I enjoyed what you have written and hope you write more like this.
AngelMira chapter 1 . 3/1
Gust:You'll never know because you're just a stupid bitch. So far, you had only read one chapter and went lashing out at the author, being insensitive to her/his feelings. If you're upset that it didn't turn out like you wanted, then shut up your shit and leave this fic. The fact you didn't even bother to explain why you dislike it that much made you look like a jealous dumbass. Unfortunately this message will not reach you so I felt a little sad but at least I've leashed out my irritation at you.

To the author, let me tell you this fic is breathtakingly beautiful. There's angst on it but I felt this amazing piece you've created is refreshing and what I just needed. I'm truly grateful that you've wroten this even though it was abandoned. Sorry for my english, it isn't my first language and second either.

Reply: Okay that was so uncalled for. If English is not your first language then birch mind your own business. The starting hat commentbis none of your concern. Of she/he doesn't like this story (Which I can agree with) them they don't need to like. She read the story and left a review. Which was their choice not yours. This story isn't good because of the out of characters and they unnecessary scenes. But since this story is pretty old I would understand the bad writing, bland scenes and Harry Potter cliches.
This story is good
Did this bitch just tell a child to get eggs from a dangerous animal that has poison?
ChArA pHaNtOm - CiPhEr chapter 32 . 12/23/2017
All anyone can here is me cursing cause you left it like this for 8 not 1 or 2 but * years
ChArA pHaNtOm - CiPhEr chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
pfft jesus christ harry you can't jsu do that to voldermort
fireflame789 chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
Already on chapter 7. Plot's intriguing, characters aren't that out of their original personalities, and it's not that bad of an intro. Just one thing.

You... suck at writing.

Everything has so much potential and you've made it so bland with constant "..." every 2 sentences, lack of breathing room for any semblance of emotional difference, people aren't THIS ignorant, and Light and Dark isn't that polar without a couple of Grays in the middle. I mean, this would be an amazing kids book. But it just falls flat on its face as an actual story.

I hate every single character you've written about so far (besides Remus) because they're so... stupid. And just a one-track mind of depression, abandonment, and sadness. That's not a story, that's the depression equivalent of Michael Bay for explosions.

It had so much potential. Shame this story turned into a fanfiction cliche that the rest of the world points at and laughs.
YokaiAngel chapter 32 . 11/22/2017
ya;fantastic!~~~~~~
XXsupremexxDARKLORDxxDAVID1196 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
KYS
Hello chapter 32 . 10/28/2017
I know its been 7 years but omg this is so good please update I will never be complete until I find out what happens
4,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »