Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
Wahhhhhh chapter 32 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE I DONT KNOW IF YOU WILL EVER CONTINUE BUT PLEASE PLEASE DO. Once I realized I had reached chapter 32 and that was it I was like NOOOOOOOOO.
Halfangeltje chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
Will there be an anothee chapter? Its so exciting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Why couldn't you put that it was abandoned in the description? Would have saved me the wasted time of clicking on it.
Flur chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
Why did you stop writing I mean, it's going to make 4 years….
Anyway, it was very good and I'm very frustrated.
evenstarlily chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
Had fun reading this. ... Would love it if you continue
Guest chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
Wow, I like how the characters interact :D
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
this is one pf the best fics I have ever read- please, please, continue.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh my! I'm playing this game of Hide and Seek, and dear god, I'm terrible at it. I've only found 32 of your chapters, and still looking for chapters 33,34,35,36,37, and MORE. Oh dear gosh, please help me with this game and help me find the other chapters!
Somalanin38 chapter 32 . 5/31/2014
Please finish this incredible fic! I adore it and I want to read more about Harry and, I don't know, this is just something I really want to read. You know what I mean? Have you ever had something you just can't stop reading until the end? Well, this fic is like that for me, so, please finish this as soon as you can. I'm sorry for the pressure I'm putting on you, but I really want to read more until it's finished. Bye.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 32 . 5/25/2014
I know that you stated that the story was abandoned and up for adoption but the grammar mistakes aren't that bad and i don't really see the random plot jumps. plus you don't necessarily have to use your HP books for reference if you still feel the same, just label it as an AU if you haven't and continue from there. The story is really good though. please consider continuing and updating it.
RavenLilyLuna chapter 32 . 4/15/2014
awesome
KSchweitz chapter 32 . 4/15/2014
OMG amazing please update
WinchesterNimrod chapter 32 . 4/12/2014
Complete this amazing story!
A UNHAPPY FAN chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
I'm going to put my frustration in simple words. WHO THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! IT'S CLEARLY STATED YOU CAN'T ACCIO A PERSON OR VOLDEMORT WOULD'VE KILLED HARRY SOONER! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!
SakuraKoi chapter 7 . 2/14/2014