Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
Hello,this story is amazing and I really like It,can I translate It(and Sullen Fate) into Chinese and put It on the LOFTER?I will remark your name behind the you.
DragonaireAbsolvare chapter 19 . 4/21/2019
Alex had Slytherin Green eyes, no? But here it is mentioned that his eyes were golden... Perhaps a trick of the light?
x2leoj chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
This fic is never getting updated again lool
Dawn Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
Update
Yaoifangirl910 chapter 32 . 11/6/2018
I know it's been years since you updated by I was wondering if you could? I just found this fic today and decided to read it and was hooked. Quite frankly I'm dying to see how this fic ends. Though I want you to update I will accept it if you don't want to.
beloved of naruto chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
You know if I were Voldemort and I had one of the most adorable kids in the world hug me and ask me if they could call me father I would probably faint.
RobinTheSlytherin chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
This fan fiction is ASTOUNDING! I hope you'll return one day. the confrontation between harry and James needs to be continued. loved every moment. I
ChrisJoy606 chapter 32 . 10/2/2018
this is BY FAR THE BEST FANFICTION I GAVE EVER READ ON THIS TYPE OF STORYLINE. AHHHHHH ITS SO GOOD MY HEART IS BROKEN THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I HOP YOU WILL UPDATE SOON
Courtney chapter 32 . 9/5/2018
I’m fuckin crying
Miss Rose 13 chapter 23 . 8/16/2018
that chapter just made me cry.
omg.
there are tears streaming down my face.
your writing is so lovely.
NixeyMoon chapter 32 . 8/14/2018
can you please continue the story? it is really good!
potstickers4lyfe chapter 32 . 7/21/2018
Is this complete? Pls don’t drop!
potstickers4lyfe chapter 18 . 7/21/2018
hogsmeade*
(Unless it’s another place...?)

This is brilliant btw.
Paula chapter 32 . 7/17/2018
Guest chapter 32 . 6/15/2018
Awesome story! Loved it :)
4,485 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »