Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
Queen of the Paperclips chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
I love the idea of dark!Harry and I've read some stories where Harry has a younger brother and he's ignored... blah blah blah... Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dirbatua chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
cool
Emmeline Cromwell chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
the chapter made me want to read soon
rigal chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
please update soon

and skip to the hogwarts years soon
Fallen Dragon chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Please update!
LimaBean0501 chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
OMG! THIS IS SO GOODE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON!
Obsessive Fanfic Reader amy chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
looking forward to more especially when harry goes back or meets everyone at hogwarts and they relize who he is. or voldermort tells the order when they are in a stand off that nate was not the boy in the prophacy that the boy they neglected the one they did to care to look for went he went missing is the boy but he is now voldermorts adoptive son. love to see more soon
Shadowface chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Update soon!
bri chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
I really love it, but i wish that it was longer
Tonnocal chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
ohh - i see a scene here

the potters are killed and Harry is taken to be Voldemort's heir.

great story, update, i like the idea of Harry being a parslemouth by his own right[as opposed to some freakish thing given to him by Voldemort, afterall if a language can be tranfered what else can be given?]

Um... oh, Lily and James deserve to die a horrible, painful death. There is no ecuse for neglect or favouritism. Or bad spelling as i can attest.

TTFN, I'll review with the next chapter

Tonnocal
HoshiHikari chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
hey

so what happens

update
yourface chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
oh my gish that was so good i cried really i did
Xx Bastet Mau xX chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
That was really very cool! Loved it! I'm also looking forward to the next chapter in Seductive Darkness.

D