Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
scott chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
great story, you must update, i love these kind of stories, and if you feel up to it, can you suggest some stories like this in the future?
Firebreath Scarred chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
Well... UPDATE!

This is really, really good. I like your characterisation of Harry and his dialogue with Nagini. Sometimes I'd like you to write a little more (going more into the subject), but still it's great. Please update. I'm very much looking forward to Harry meeting Voldemort.
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
*pokes* Update. *pokes again* Now. *pokes again* Or else.

*pokes once more, for the fun of it*
VtE chapter 3 . 10/9/2004
;_; I love it! please post more soon! _
Groves chapter 3 . 10/8/2004

Please update! I need more my poor test riddend mind needs more on this glorious fall break.

If you update in the next five days (Fall Break) I will love you forever.

Peace out

knuckz chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
japanese-jew chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
OMG! OMG! its harry! he's gonna b raised by voldy! \/\/001! congratz.
japanese-jew chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
that was sad. he's their friggin child! no parent would b like that. that's. . . that's ASKING voldy 2 kidnap him and turn him. prongs should die. and burn. in hell.
sunny smiles chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
hey it's simply great! do update soon!
risi chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Just found this story and I'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to your next chapter and to see what Voldemort plans to do.
Whaaaaa chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
ACK! Get with the story! Poor Harry. I'm crying here*sobs* I soo sad...*breaks down crying* Anyways, more please.
coldeyedflames chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
awesome story. I can't wait till it's updated! It's in my favorites list already. You're really good at writing, the beginning was wonderful.
spectra2 chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
great ch, can't wait till the encounter, udpate ASAP -spectra2
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
continue continue continue
rayvern chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
interesting. i like the interaction betwen nagini and harry and harry's dialogue ie the way he thinks (though some of it might be a little too angsty/ drama after a while). hope you update soon!
4,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 .. Last Next »