Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
japanese-jew chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
OMG! OMG! its harry! he's gonna b raised by voldy! \/\/001! congratz.
japanese-jew chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
that was sad. he's their friggin child! no parent would b like that. that's. . . that's ASKING voldy 2 kidnap him and turn him. prongs should die. and burn. in hell.
sunny smiles chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
hey it's simply great! do update soon!
risi chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Just found this story and I'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to your next chapter and to see what Voldemort plans to do.
Whaaaaa chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
ACK! Get with the story! Poor Harry. I'm crying here*sobs* I soo sad...*breaks down crying* Anyways, more please.
coldeyedflames chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
awesome story. I can't wait till it's updated! It's in my favorites list already. You're really good at writing, the beginning was wonderful.
spectra2 chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
great ch, can't wait till the encounter, udpate ASAP -spectra2
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
continue continue continue
rayvern chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
interesting. i like the interaction betwen nagini and harry and harry's dialogue ie the way he thinks (though some of it might be a little too angsty/ drama after a while). hope you update soon!
Mehetabelo chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Added to 'HP AU Fanfiction' C2 community [C2 id #567]. It is likely if you've written other AU stories that they are or will be added as well. If you would like any of your stories removed please contact staff manager of that community (eQuasarus).
Kimi chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
Wow. This is really good. I can't wait till the next chapter. Please update soon!
GoddessMoonLady chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
O... Poor Harry... Wow. That's gotta be ruff. When the only one that remembers your birthday is Moony and he has his own problems. Ouch, not even his own Godfather remembered. *shakes head* I can't wait to see what Tom does with this tidbit. *nods* Great fic! Next chappie!
Riddled-Slytherin chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter, this is a great fic!
Lils chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
Wow. I can't think of anything else to say
Queen of the Paperclips chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
I love the idea of dark!Harry and I've read some stories where Harry has a younger brother and he's ignored... blah blah blah... Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
4,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 .. Last Next »