Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
breakingfaith chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
this is good keep it up!
Alicia Marie Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I love it! I hope that you write more. Will Voldemort love Harry more than his parents do now. I just can't see Lily Potter doing that to Harry, but we didn't know much about her anyway. I hope that you update soon.
D-sama chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
dude sweet i take it that lily and james dont die?...theey should now..
Firestar08 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
That's one awesome chapter! Update soon!

Firestar

(By the way, I like your new username)
Ranchan17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
update soon, plz.
Dumbledores Emerald Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
oh, by the way, are you going to update Spell of Time? crap, i hope that was the title... anyway, i hope you do.
henriette chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
oh I really hope this is going to be a dark Harry fic, and that he will choose the dark side (the best one of course) Dark Harry fics rules and there is hardly enough of them out there, so please make this one a dark!harry.

I hope harry will be friends with DRaco, they fit so perfectly together
RedMoonSky chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
that was good! sad too. this is a great story so far, i hope you continue. update soon!
DarkKeeper chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
HI!

This is very good. I like the way you added Nagini in there. Keep it up.

Dark K
eriee chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
That was a good beginning. I can't wait for the next chapter. When you say in the summary that Harry was not made to follow the dark and he will have to choose in his sixth year, you will not make him a good boy that has forgiven his parents totaly, will you?
StolenDreamer chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Hey, I like this. I have always wanted to write a fic where Harry is taken by Voldimort because the Potters neglect him. I wonder what will happen next. Please update soon!
Akua chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
This story is really good. You've already started the breaking between Harry and his family. Oh, I really hope you update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Love your story!

Ja!
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
it's a great start and update soon! _
HecateDeMort chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
great
Slythsrule chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Update soon. i really want to read more. Keep writing!
4,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 289 296 297 298 299