Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
SilentSimple chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
About the patronus charm when you cast it you actually say "Expecto Patronum"
Guest chapter 32 . 11/8/2015
This is one of the most captivating fanfic a I've ever read. I'm so in tune with how the characters are feeling and emotionally unstable because of how the Potters treated Harry, and the plot is fantastic. I've been reading this obsessively all day (and postponing my homework... crap), and I need MORE. Post whenever you're ready, but I hope you don't give up on this fanfic.

Keep writing, and stay fabulous!
rhizz17 chapter 32 . 11/5/2015
update please
That damn fanfic author chapter 32 . 10/24/2015
Fuck that one guy called sorting hat who said rude things in the comment below. This is seriously the best fanfic u have ever read. And believe me I have read my share. Your awesome at writing, and it has a good plot. It's to bad you stopped, cause I really LOVE it.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/17/2015
MORE! I WANT MORE! THIS IS AWESOME!
getoffthisaccount chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Wut. Avada kadava?
getoffthisaccount chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
The realization, that whatever you do in Harry Potter's world, if you do an AU (except for no magic), even if it's really goood, you can't really pose it as it's own story because of the spells.
The Funny Apple chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
you managed to make me cry no fanfic has ever made me cry your a really great writer.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/18/2015
Please post the next chapter
Your story is amazing!
Maraduersforever chapter 32 . 8/8/2015
Cool, I really like it!
SomeoneKnew chapter 32 . 7/8/2015
Godric, this is dramatic! Let's see...2 dads, 1 dead uncle, 1 living uncle, 1 neglected-son-turned-dark-lord-to-be... This is gonna be good!
SomeoneKnew chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
Will this be yet another of those ones that don;t have the Potters find out who he is? Because I'm really tired of those.
SomeoneKnew chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
I would pay money to see Snape's face when Voldemort doesn't kill Harr-sorry, Alex I mean- for being insolent!
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
This is how it must feel...To have...a...HOOOME! Starkid forever! XP
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I don't know why people like this fic. I am glad it's abandoned. It seems that badly written fanfiction gets loved on here while good written fics tend to hardly have any reviews but the reviews those get are usually worth it.

It seems negative stuff gets a lot of attention these days while positive gets shifted to the side but I guess it all fits in the Agenda 21 goals the powers to be want have been indoctrinating since the turn of the last century.
4,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »