Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
BrigadierGene chapter 32 . 12/15/2020
when will this be updated. it is very good.
lrkhermione chapter 29 . 10/1/2020
i cried half the timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! save me!
lrkhermione chapter 28 . 10/1/2020
haha nice chapter
i have a question that you probably don't want to answer, but im curious. how old are you? also i have another one. whats your gender? i understand if you don't want to share, it is a bit personal.

lrkhermione
lrkhermione chapter 27 . 10/1/2020
my hands are tired
lrkhermione chapter 25 . 10/1/2020
what father would call there son brat?! its awful. if anyone ever called me that, i would slap them right in the face.
lrkhermione chapter 21 . 10/1/2020
uh oh
is the next chapter embarrassing
cause if it is i cant deal with it
i've never been able to handle embarrassing
i just skip it.
lrkhermione chapter 19 . 10/1/2020
does snape find out alex/harry is harry potter?
lrkhermione chapter 13 . 9/30/2020
hi, will james, lily and nate find out harrys a live living as voldy's child?
lrkhermione chapter 8 . 9/30/2020
great, a new identity. nice one. it probably doesn't matter, but here are a few things i like that might suit him in a new identity.

alexander riddle
harrison riddle
hadrian riddle
adrian riddle
felix riddle
sandook riddle

i know it probably doesn't matter, but those names have been on the back of my mind and i just wanted to get them out.

lrkhermione
lrkhermione chapter 7 . 9/30/2020
this chapter and the previous one made me cry so hard...i felt so bad...an entire burden being layed on my shoulders even though its fiction and if it wasn't fiction, not my doing. this story is so sad, i literally burst into tears. i congratulate you on this. i have never, not once cried while watching a movie, nor reading a book.
lrkhermione chapter 6 . 9/30/2020
father? what the heck!? this is crazy. VOLDEMORT, THE DARKEST WIZARD ALIVE, HARRY POTTERS FATHER?!
lrkhermione chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
whatheck
lrkhermione chapter 2 . 9/30/2020
he didn't know it was his sons birthday while he spent 5 months preparing his other sons!
Emily Mae chapter 32 . 8/29/2020
Please, PLEASE finish this fanfic. I beg you! I have been waiting for a confrontation for so long, PLEASE!
MoonyGoesInsane chapter 26 . 7/28/2020
Hey I gotta day when y’all are in our common place you are going out and we can always get them and we have them at least it’s the one ️ I don’t want you going on the top lol I don’t want them anymore I gotta I like you I want them all over again lol has been the last day and that they went out of their mouth I know you know how much you have a little thing but it’s a little too small but it’s just that it’s true to me be like that I’m the only person in that the girl I want it I know I don’t mean it I mean I like to be like oh no I didn’t need anything for me but honestly that’s why you don’t have anything you mean to do it and you do not like me and then I’m sorry I don’t think I ever got a lot to say...

~ Insane Moony