Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
Lorena chapter 32 . 6/6/2015
no no no nooooo how dare you stop such BEATIFUL thing! CONTINUEEEEEEE continue damn itttttttt i beg you! I beg you...please...
BlackRosesAreBeautiful chapter 32 . 6/2/2015
Omg. Please, please, PLEASE update Darkly Treacherous. Please. I just read the last chapter you updated (32), and the cliffhanger... You can't leave it like that. Not for Five Years! Please. I need to know what happens. Like, what happens when Voldy comes? Does Voldy murder anyone?! Omg. This is literal torture. Please. Update. Please. This story is SO frickin amazing. It's just, wow. You are amazing. Don't stop. Do what you do best, write. Omg, please finosh this story. Love you.!
Ariana Flynn Riddle chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
I would complain about you giving up on the story, but I doubt it would really effect any decision you could make. So what I will say is that I like it! Although I feel chapter 31 and 32 should be combined since their dreadfully short. Well, not much left for me to say... Slytherin FTW.
RiderAlex chapter 32 . 4/9/2015
Wish this would be updated its really good
Guest chapter 32 . 3/29/2015
I love this story so much. I know you have abandoned this work ,but i hope you reconsider . it truly is a fantastic story.
RambleSchapalon chapter 32 . 3/19/2015
omg omg omg please please please update! you can't just stop right there! :(
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 32 . 3/17/2015
Omg please don't stip
MK chapter 32 . 3/5/2015
Hi, I am a Chinese reader, I love your book! It's really good!
Does Alex still love his ex father and mother? It seems like Alex love his parents too much that he turns to hate them.
ShakespearePoet101 chapter 32 . 2/22/2015
I really love this story please continue it
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 32 . 2/9/2015
Cool :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Reading. Assumedly his parents have a compulsion curse on them?
aquablue15 chapter 32 . 10/28/2014
Update please
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
UUUUUUUU! U! U!U!U!U!U!U! U! U MONSTER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYYYYY?! 1!1!11! PLEASE UPDATE!1!11!
brighteyed13 chapter 32 . 10/15/2014
I'm confused, did you abandon this fic? Or are you just rewriting it? I hope you haven't given up on it completely, it's really great! :)
samhein chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I read your note about it being abandoned, but gave it a shot since it appears on many people's favorites and I was killing time anyway. It appeared better written(at 5 chapters at least) than many beta read fics. I might change my mind but I'll read all 32 chapters. It might not be as bad as you think it is though.
4,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »