Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
SortingHat chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
This is not really an escape. I hate it when chapters lie. I prefer numbers if authors come up with crappy or false names.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Funny I think you said that in order to gain sympathy. I can tell a trickster when I see one and it appears to have worked. If you hadn't said that paragraph about abandoning it you probably would've gotten a lot of flames instead. You truly are a slytherin and make them be the bad guys.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
In rain and mist, gloom and sadness, a heart of iron will rust, but a heart of gold will gleam.
dominaohyu chapter 32 . 9/15/2017
ah I'm sad this was the end of the story... on a giant cliffhanger too... but this writing is amazing and i love the plot xx
HRTG1027 chapter 20 . 7/26/2017
I really hate Voldemort.
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Oh my God. it's the best Voldemort's heir I ever read. I love the way Harry and Voldemort interact, just so flawless. And about Moony, I'm sad about it, but sure that it's the best way for him, thought Harry's position now. He can't choose the both. And about James and Sirius, normally, I hate Sirius bash (Actually, Sirius is my favorite character), but in this story, I can tolerate it. I hate James, Lily, and Dumbledore with all of my heart in this Story. even Nate. haha. If I became the character of this story, I will choose the dark side. Well, Harry's side maybe. I hope you continue it. I can't wait Harry grown up! I hope he will attend Hogwarts and meet Hermione, at least.
Thanks for this wonderful story
Back Again Harry chapter 32 . 6/19/2017
I should have known...I read the reviews, I knew this story was not finished, and although I don't read stories of this kind usually, something attracted me to it and I pay dearly for it. Why did you not update? *sigh*
My woes on this story aside, It was amazing...I don't know what else this is. And for the first time in my life, I actually supported Voldemort.
Hope you update even though it has been seven years.
malita23 chapter 32 . 6/18/2017
Please update
Daughter of Trickery chapter 32 . 6/4/2017
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update! I love it!
Iluvharrypotter chapter 32 . 5/29/2017
Pls update I love this story
Emrys.W chapter 32 . 5/11/2017
FUUUUUUUUCK PLEAAASE UPDATE THIS IS PURE TORTURE IT WAS GREAT AND THEN JUST A BLOODY CLIFFHANGER
Rosemary Sensei chapter 32 . 5/11/2017
I really like it so far! i hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/8/2017
Keep writing
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 32 . 2/19/2017
Please don't end on a cliffie, I'm begging you
rawdah chapter 1 . 2/10/2017