Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
kahurikuul chapter 32 . 4/6/2013
You better not have abandoned this story. If you have... I will hunt you down and make you finish it. It's too good to discontinue.
Honestly, you better finish it, I don't care how long it takes, but it's good I want to read more.
MaiWishes chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
Oh god i thought he was dead, so relieved
MaiWishes chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
"Expeto Patronus"? You can yourself a Harry Potter fan? Its 'Expecto Patronum' and why do you have quotes around a capitalized mudblood? Well, maybe English isn't your first language..

Besides that...adorable chapter
MaiWishes chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Why did you pick '2' and 'ddd-' as your chapter breakers, they are visually distracting and unappealing. Also, inserting authors notes into the story jolts us out of the story. And you shouldn't call him Alex all the time, there's alot of power in the name, Alex is a strangers name.

Its an okay story, but i wish i was around to give concrit while you wrote it...
MaiWishes chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
What is the point of this attack on neutral civilians? He just killed more purebloods and half bloods and potential supporters than aurors and mudbloods. Seriously he was gonna kill a kid just because he didnt recognize it as one of his death eaters spawn? Thats 90% and more of magical children. Who the heck does he plan to rule in the future if he continues on this vein? Remember in the books that voldemort didn't even kill the muggle boy on Halloween and let everyone who wanted evacuate hogwarts before the fight, he didnt make everyone fight for him or die. He settles with neutrality easy enough, in war like this its the only thing that makes sense, not everyone can be a fighter.
Lalapinkcustard chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Aspiring Hobby chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Ah, harry is four years old in first chapter, then harry is six years old in second chapter! Nagini tells her master that she spoke to the new tongue speaker then! And now, in this third chapter Harry is five year old! How old is Nate anyway? I am quite unclear on that aspect as well. Also, don't you think that it is such a drastic change in potter parents? I mean one minute they love their child, next two months later, he is being sent to bed without food? First chapter gives me the expression of I mean a bit of mean streak, but through second chapter Lily potter is all nice and good and so, I don't know in her own way understanding yet neglectful? Also, I get the transition change between fist chapter and second chapter of two years, but what confuses me is that Nagini tells voldemort after two years about the Harry? Well, besides this, good take on the story. I like how Harry is so devoted to his brother, with that understanding approach.
angelaneahwalker chapter 32 . 3/6/2013
bloody got me stuck to this fic, i won't stop reading til the very end...
L.Soul chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Nicest? XD
poor voldemort i wonder if this gave him a heart attack.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 32 . 2/19/2013
This is truly brilliant. I look forward to the next chapter.
Unquenchable Spirit chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
It's been over 2 years since your last update. Are you planning to continue with this story soon?
LilaLuma6432 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
sweetstrawberry15 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
hey please continue this
NabikiB chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
re: He refused to bow to no one means he bows to EVERYone.

'He refused to bow to anyone' carries the meaning you needed.
NabikiB chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Bare naked/exposed

Bear is the spelling you needed.
4,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »