Reviews for Darkly Treacherous
jawseft cntlogin chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
wait, Chapter two states hes six then chapter three, hes five...

nice story but you could havemadelily adjames dislike harry logically, not just radomly having iNeractions that they shrug him of.

and a child of four can question but will not feel depession. its weird...

i cant sypathize with young harry with this Snce its unrealistic. he sould have been like atleast seven or older and stuff for him feeling sad is believable.

but! since this story has like 4k reviews, meaing it is good. and perhAps, others do not share my observations.

anyways, on to reading
kkrar00 chapter 32 . 5/24/2013
just reading this and i must say it is awesome. hope you update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
I almost cried when Sirius and Remus came back in shock, even though I knew Harry was still alive. So congrats on a good story, only a really good one can really make me emotional like that.
SongOfStars chapter 32 . 5/16/2013
"siriusly"? i hope you finish this off...you CANT leave it like THAT!
SongOfStars chapter 24 . 5/16/2013
"dies laughing" LOVE the snape/sirius squabbling!
taekwondogirl97 chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! best story ever it's way too good to not cont. please update again
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 32 . 5/11/2013
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE SOOON :D :D :D :D
kev sakura chapter 32 . 5/3/2013
Hi! i have really enjoyed this story! i have also read Sullen Fate, and i was wondering when/if you are going to update these amazing stories.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 32 . 5/1/2013
contuie
zephybite chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Wow. Really James? "It's your birthday?" No really, you dumbo! How could you forget your own son's birthday and remember you other son's instead! Gosh I really hate how Harry's parents are acting. That being said, I think this is great :D (Sorry, had to let out some steam after reading that).
Guest chapter 32 . 4/15/2013
i cant belive you stoped there. its been years and you have not updated.
thats just mean
but its a vary good story
P.S. poor moony
SeppieWho chapter 24 . 4/11/2013
Sirius' eyes are gray not blue
SeppieWho chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
you do know i cry a lot when i read the word allways because on what happened with snape so because of the story i cried again with now Harry saying it -sigh- -crying heatedly- "Always"
SeppieWho chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
"They took Lupin." - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! REEEMMMUUUSSS MOOOOONNNyyyyyY
SeppieWho chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
"Your son, Nate is the prophecy child," continued Dumbledore, ignoring the Potter's fearful glances. "And Voldemort has already heard part of the prophecy, he will not rest until your son is dead." The headmaster shook his head sadly, "You two are not safe enough in your current estate. Voldemort could easily overcome the wards...yes, even the ones that I set up." - " YOU ARE A FOOL DUMBLEDORE A FOOL!
4,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »