Reviews for What Would I Ever See In Ronald Weasley?
fiction-o-maniac chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Great attempt ma'am...I liked the theme...but I think Hermione is an only daughter...I remember reading it somewhere though I haven't read the books frequently or recently enough to point out where exactly I read that but I'm sure she is...Otherwise I think you write very well...I have read two other of your fanficions-the J/L fic. and The perils of the unknown...and I must say that though the errors were rather numerous,I found that your style of writing kept me glued to the plot...It was quite a roller coaster ride...thats all for now...thank you for reading...
The knights who until recently said Ni chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This is so cute! I
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This story was AMAZING! I had always tried to write a story about Hermione's side of the story. I could never grasp it. But this was amazing! It was actually like it was part of the books. They were all incredibly in character.

Good Work!
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
wow that was so good! i really really enjoyed it!
betsy chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I liked it. I love to see happenings from Hermione's point of view! Good Show!
sarina chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
hey, nice piece of writing you have there, but it's not as impressive as i expected. i do find however that you stuck very closely (perhaps a lil too close) to hermoine's character. good work!
QueenY C chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Aw...that was so cute. Loved it! :)
Itchking of Angmar chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Very good!
StargazingLily chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Aw... cute! I loved it! Great job fitting it in with the Yule Ball scene! It's good to read some random fluff every once in a while!
bldybrilliant chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
awesome story! thats exactly how i would imagine all the stuff that was never written in the book!
somethingwithatail chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Wow. I must admit, I'm impressed. I know that making the story fit into the actual book is very tedious work. You did a really great job in the general writing and a great job of a possible future romance between Ron and Hermione. I know it was only a one shot, but if you wanted to take the time, I'm sure a full story after this would be quite popular. If you don't feel like it though I'm sure that's fine too. You do have a bunch of other very interesting looking stories which I haven't read yet!
Rianna Potter chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I love the ending! You did such an awesome job on Hermione's perspective of the Yule Ball. And sorry if my reviews sound crappy, I'm not good at reviewing :D
Gwendolyn James chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Fabulous! I loved every word! I always love reading Hermione's viewpoint on Ron and how clueless he is, and the Yule Ball is one of my favorite HP scenes! :)
aurelie1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
very interesting and well written, I should have imagined it so well! i think it's quite likely that Rowling herself would have written it like that if she was due to write those parts of the story.
MeryKey-7 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Ohh! I loved it! It's a great story! Good job!