Reviews for Trust and Love
hinata277 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
I completely love this story! (love how you capt Alice the same most people maker her a jerk or something bad)

Pleas pleas pleas continue! This is the best one I read so far I can't wait for more! (School is death for for everyone lol)
Miko-Chi chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
the story is going quite nice...i'm still reading though. i got confused at chap 2 like i wan wonderin "who is this?" or maybe "huh?"...don take it harsh for i may be a little blur at times.

well...the story is nice. KAMBATE!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
at least they're waiting till they get married...arigouto.
Chicookie chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
Aww I saw that you haven't updated this story in YEARS. Aww...it is a good story anyway. I wish you would finish it but that is life.
Chicookie chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
WOW this story is great. YAY.
korinne chapter 7 . 7/10/2006
I love this story! I can't wait till the next chapter!Please update soon!:)
Queen-of-Dragons-113 chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
omg i really love this fanfiction. It has got to be the best Alice 19th fanfic that I have read so far. please post more.

~Amera
Kiweechan chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
Hey I like the story so far. it really good! WElls bye! Keep up the good work!
Foxgem chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
yep...that is the way to do it.
Torayoukai69 chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
ok i am mad at u now. U can't just leave me hanging and just like end it right their. U evil, vile person. OH well loved the story Update soon pretty please
Torayoukai69 chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
I hate u. Why did u have to stop their. Ok ok i don't hate u but do go on. From now on i will call u my favorite author and that is a big compliment coming from u are doing great.
Torayoukai69 chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
yep totally enjoyed it but i really want to know how her sister is going to react to such a thing.
Torayoukai69 chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Oh my god how r they going to break the news. U...is is killing me to know. Keep writing i loved it. Update soon.
Torayoukai69 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
WEll i have to give u credit i loved it. U r a excellent writer and i hope u keep on going. Some people have a little issue with starting a story and not finishing it and it tweeks me off to please by all means FINISH the story, even if it is a cheesy ass ending people will still like it.
Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
ACK OMG OMG OMG! Why haven't you updated this fic? Update it! Now!