Reviews for Fool
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
this is a nice turn, was it from the comic, or all yours?
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
Very much like the average teenager- out to prove how grown up they are.
t wrecks chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
Very good, it goes in depth
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
She is the only one to understand him
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
This is fun to try to figure out how she hides the sub- cause I forgot...was it a school of fish sent via Aquaman?
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
nice seeing a story away from Gotham, also interesting the bit about Aquaman and his professional- King Face/persona
Nightarcher210 chapter 7 . 10/18/2006
I look forward to reading "Polishing Silver," but I'm gonna go to bed now. This was an interesting story. It made me think (which was, hopefully, your objective). It wasn't enjoyable the way the puce couch was, but it was enjoyable in that, wow, now I have something to mull over for a while. I liked it, very nice.

G'night

Night
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
Man, I really hope that Harvey can avoid the urge to flip a coin, but I just know that he's not going to. Every time he gets plastic surgery in the comics, he reverts back to his Two-Faced self. It would be nice for him to just stay good for a while. Ah well, what goes around comes around.
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
I really liked this chapter (yes, I'm back!) I thought Lorena was great character, and the entr'acte with her and Selina is now one of my favorite small moments in this series. Something about just seemed... right. It was very cool.

Toodles!
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
That was cool. I loved the Matches Malone perspective, incredibly well thought-out. And Selina's being annoyed at the easy job was great. I've got a lot of homework to do, so I'll leave it at that for tonight, but I'll be back.
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
OH! I liked this chapter! The entr'actes were awesome, and I loved the cat-in-water jokes. It was great. And the bit about J'onn's name- really, how probable is it that his Martian name would sound just like John? That has to be my favorite part of it, closely followed by Jason meeting Harvey.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh... this is going to get pretty interesting. And Jason's back! I like Jason. He's cool, especially the way you write him.
CalliopeMused chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
Excuse the more-than-a-little braindead review, but I have not had the best day in the world- so I'm reading fanfiction. That works, especially with stuff like yours around. Coherent reviews to follow, I hope- wonderful story, as usual, and all the parallel plotlines... those are just beautiful things.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Oh, this is wonderful! Awesome characterization of Harley!
ussentinel chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
Interesting. Let's talk characterization. You nailed Jason and Batman. Again, both characters seem to have some aura that commands respect. The Harvey/Catty scene: f'ing brilliant. Princess Press? Perfect. The Spoiler scene - hmm ... Gilmore Girls? Way good and cool! Oh, and good author's notes. Thanks!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »