Reviews for Fool
Bumpkin chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
Poor sad Bruce, poor disillusioned Tim, poor anguished Jason, poor confused Selina, poor tortured Harvey and holy DUMBass Steph! Argh!

More soon? keep penning,

Marns :)
Zorra del Cielo chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
Ha! Ha ha ha! I have to say, I was loving it right up to that last part, and then I had to do a double take. Steph has a real death wish doesn't she? I'll admit her current plan is not quite as "blonde" as the one taking place in the comics, but I love your interpretation of her frame of mind. "as good as Catwoman?" As if! Great job, can't wait for the next part.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
Ahh...DAMN...that was a good chapter. NOT a really happy ending..which is what I'm guessing you were going for. I liked it...it just fits. I can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the good work!
RobinofYJ chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
Great ending and an even better set-up for the next chapter in the series. Seems Spoiler's going to bite more than she can chew. Looking foward to Polishing Silver. Keep up the great work.
Reagan chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
Here's where I'm going to disagree with you.

“It doesn’t cost anything to hope.
TravisBickle chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
Astonishing.

Absolutely astonishing.

As the world's (second? I get the impression Uncle Jeph may beat me) biggest Twoface fan, I can honestly say you've captured the man that is Harvey better than any writer I've ever read before, including myself. You have hit the nail so hard on the head you may have split it in two with that single blow... but you'd best hit it again - just to make sure you understand. ;)

This is an amazing, breath takingly accurate depiction of Harvey Dent, the man. Not just some guy with a fetish for the number 2 who happened to have something horrible happen to him one day... No. This guy... this is Harvey. There really is no other way of saying it.

Harv's been handed the baton - it will be interesting to see how he runs the second leg.

Truly - two-ly - amazing.
Hecate chapter 6 . 10/6/2004
Now see-here's what you do- You're so dead on with the characterizations, the little asides and descriptions that make up a believable world all while being respectful of the established comic book universe and all with such seeming ease that even I sometimes don't give proper credit to what an accomplishment the series is. Good ideas and well executed (something seldom achieved in DCU).

Harley's manuscript chapter titles are funny and "real world" but not out-of-place and insulting the way such things often (usually) come across in fan-fics and comic books proper. "Two-Face" and his new situation-personal touching reactions and fodder for abstract, philosophical stuff. Cat-Bat relationship-so obvious and right that it seems odd so many writers find it so hard to grasp it.
Agent S7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
YES! Harley always has been my fav. Batman villian, because she's not actually completely evil. She seems to be one of the few actually HUMAN Arkham Inmates. Anyway, good job so far, and if possible, try to have a Green Arrow guest star.

Preparing to read next chapter...

Secret7
Bumpkin chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Aw, poor Bruce and Selina, wanting so bad to be happy for a friend but knowing the way of the world too well to really beleive :(

What is up with R and S tho? Still loving this series, big time!

keep penning,

Marns
6StringSamurai13 chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Ahh...Chris that was everything i was expecting and more. Romantic reunion between bruce and selina...more of harley's disturbing thoughts...and some tension between tim and steph. I loved it, keep up the great work, I can't wait to see how you finish this up...and how you continue your next story!
Reagan chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
No mere words can accurately describe the genius prose contained within. I must give all homage to you for making me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. Please there must be more Harvey.

Despertely waiting for the next part.
ussentinel chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
A lot of times when I review, I'll say, "Well, there was too many things I liked here to comment on them all." This time, I'll just acknowledge them (or most of them). Harvey's background mentioned (Harvard). Harvey being called "Apollo." Catwoman's POV and "voice." Feldman's. Feldman's. Feldman's. (Did I say "Feldman's"?) The mention/inclusion of Lorena. The mention of Gilda. The last line.

Thank you.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
HAHA...awesome way to end the chapter. Oh how I love the drama. Keep up the great work Chris, I can't wait to see what comes up next.
Zorra del Cielo chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Oh woe! I never thought to have an uncomplimentary review for you! The main story line is still GREAT! But I have to protest. Stephanie is, you see, Tim's "demonspawn". She's a conniving little...well, anyways, she doesn't deserve him (I'd like to see Tim and Cass pair up, but that's just me)! Well, otherwise, good story! Por Timmy. He's gonna regret getting back with Steph. :)
fen chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I just realized I probably forgot to review after finishing reading your series (as is written so far). It was really wonderful. Engaging take on the characters and very well written. I read the whole thing over 2 weeks and am hopefully awaiting updates.

Thanks for writing!