Reviews for Fool
ussentinel chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
I really liked the Jason stuff here. I think I was especially mesmerized by the interaction between him and Batman. They just seemed to command so much respect and reverance here. I just can't put my finger on it. Thank you.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
Oh...awesome! I love a chapter with a cliffhanger at the end! Keep up the great wrok Chris, I love how the story is panning out.
Zorra del Cielo chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
Love it! Love it! Love it! One question, though...didn't Tim and Stephanie break up way back in Highland Games? (Which is, in my opinion, how it should be!) :)
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
"How do I hide a two ton submersible in the middle of the damn ocean?"

Dive, dive, dive. After about 200 feet, it gets pretty dark in the ocean. Plenty of space to be in outside the range of a film crew.
RobinofYJ chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
LOL! Guess Harley now understands her friends are HOMICIDAL MANIACS! Hmm, how WILL Selina handle the reporters?

And a question; when did Tim and Steph get back together? Last I saw, Steph was still pretty pissed at the Highland Games. BTW, how do the Scots prepare haggis? Just curious, cause the Mexican version of sheep stomache is actaully very good. I highly recommend it.
RobinofYJ chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
What kind of trouble is Bruce going to get Harley in?

And could Selina be starting to think about marriage?

Definately looking foward to next chapter!
ussentinel chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
Briefly, the content was excellent. I really liked ALL the characters that you used though. I didn't see that coming. But to top that, all of the characters' dialogue was excellent; mature, real and no holding back. Thank you!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
AHH...chris that was awesome! I love the little breaks in the story to jump to Selina's POV. Great story, keep up the good work ok?
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
God damn...this chapter is FANTASTIC! I don't know what you got planned...but I can't wait. Keep up the great work Chris, I'll be waiting :-D
ussentinel chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
What a marvelous storyteller you are! Spot-on characterization! Excellent & plausible dialogue! A zinger in the end! Respect for the characters and the original source material (Pfiefer); moreso than some creators IMO that work in the comics industry. Well, obviously you can tell I liked it a great deal. The Selina/J'onn meeting was something I didn't expect. The Selina/Arthur meeting/exchange/negotiation (?) exceeded my expectations. Sorry I can't comment on one specific thing, there was a LOT here that I liked. Thank you!
RobinofYJ chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
Whoah! Not only was the main plot engaging, but each entr'acte was more fascinating and suspenceful than the last. Looking foward to more.
Ishkabod chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
I'm sorry if i haven't said i've been reading but i'm at the edge of mmy seat after every chapter. I just can't believe i've read every single one and you still keep me glued to the series. Keep em commin you are doin a great job and FYI even if i don't review every chapter and sometimes forget to review a story or two I'm still reading every single one and enjoying them.

Thanks for the chappie

Ishkabod
purplemonky chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
i love it, adore it. specially seeing how continuity/cannon gets taken and completely changed. Sure stephanie was robin, only for a pic. Harvey's face? might be magic. The cat plot is interesting taking on this challenge to steal this stuff for Arthur, and her encounter with J'onn was cute, it's always interesting to see how much more sensitive and nice she can be than the "heroes." But truthfully the plot that is drawing me in, what I want to know is Harley! What's up with Harley?
frypan chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
nice story!
Red Wulf chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Great fic lol, I sometimes forget that Orin likes to mess with Bruce's head.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »