Reviews for Fool
Thundering-Monkey chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
First wondering how the hell Arthur got Bruce to "Let him borrow his pet catburglar." That's just not the sort of thing you say to Batman unless you'd like harpoons on both hands.

But Selina's been a real stand-up girlfriend. Didn't even ask for any bat shark repellent spray. Bruce was good too Didn't nag her about her knife fights.

There's a lot of little subplots I'm looking forwards to seeing worked out. Is Steph on the brink of a modelling career? What price did Harvey pay for his face? There's always a price with magic. And will he get the coveted Chapter 2 of Harleys book?

In conclusion, Kewl. More.
Serpent King chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Did the magic actually heal Harvey's face or is it a glamour?
EMY3K chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
As always, you've written a keeper. How do you do that anyway?

:glares, jealous of author's talent:

Er . . . right. Anyway, I love this one of Harley There's an old saying: the best revenge is a well-lived and happy life. Or something like that. Her Mistah J would really hate t if she cashed in on his image. You ever see that episode of Batman, "Joker's Wild"?

Anyway, undate soon!
Thundering-Monkey chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Quite a few interesting developments here. I can definately see Bruce going all hyper-protective over her knifewound. She be lucky to get away with a refresher course on knife defense, and a customized suit of purple body armor.

Poor Harley. I don't doubt she could get a book published, so long as people saw it as an insiders tell all with all the Gotham dirt, and not a brilliant treatise on criminal psychiatry. In any case, I can't see the Joker being happy about it, but then again, he is nuts.

Looking forwards to the next chapter as always.
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Wow. I'm really interested. Please update soon.
Lone Wolf8 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I liked this one.. Not sure what it was about this one but it stood out more than some of the others I've read recently.

It's been awhile since a Cat-Tales actually made me laugh out loud but Suburu Minivan thing wiht Joker was priceless.

Nice job Chris, keep it up!
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This sure is a great set up for what seems to be another great story. This chapter hints at so many interesting things to come that i can't wait for the next bit.

Thanks soo much for shareing your great work

Ishkabod
ussentinel chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Sub Diego? Hey, look! Batman made a funny! (and a reference from the current comics) Cool! As usual, I never know what to expect from your chapters. I really liked the seperate vignettes here. Each one was unique and the characterization and spoken words were SPOT on. All the scenes were VERY distinct and unique. You really put a lot on the table and made it look so effortlessly. THIS is a fine example of your writing skills. I just don't know which scene was the best. Thank you!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Chris...you tease me :-p. Great set up for another awesome story of yours. Good characterizations as always. Keep up the good work, I cna't wait for the next chapter!
The Kestrel chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Looks good. Keep going!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Well Arthur, it's been nice knowing you. Calling Selina Bruce's 'pet cat burglar' is about the stupidest thing you've done in a limetime filled with stupid things. Let me know where to send the flowers for your funeral.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4