Reviews for Nocturne
M chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Draco says "honey"? That part's unlikely. Otherwise believable story. Well done
bubblesfreak chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I think it is perfectly adorabe. It made me happy.
queerlove chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i definitely liked it! great job!
joughny chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
English is not my first languge either!

someones said there were gramatical problems..

I couldn't find out and it was really easy to read!

thanks I enjoyed it really
Zach chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I loved it. It was sweet. Just a few grammatical errors, but you did say english wasn't your first language so its all good.
myaddictionx chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Aww, that was cute. I liked it a lot.

I love it when Draco's all kind and caring in fics, you did a good job at making him like that )
Sammy Riddle chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I really liked it,though the chracters seemed a little off...I think that it could've used a bit more,but nonetheless a good 's my favorite character and I like the job expescially with English being a second language!
RWFDHF chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
that was a great story. i loved it. I was getting kinda tired of the mean lucious i mean he was still evil but at least he sacrificed himself for his son.

I especially loved the "honey" part. That was cute.

Thanks for a great read.
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This is really sweet; I like it a lot. You do pretty well at emotions and making it seem like Draco really does need Ron. Good job! Keep it up.
Jillian Sara chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
We liked it. It was good.
RonsPigwidgeon chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
hello :)

i just wanted to tell you that i thought your story was lovely. you have a very good hold on english for it not being your first language, i could never do that well if i were writing in french. good job :)
dianashirly chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
its a bit too muchy. ron is not that babyish, but it doesn't suck too bad
nippynoodles chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
(not logged in) This is a really good story. Your story is one of the few that actually give me goosebumps... It was as if I was there! Not many people can create a story as beautiful as you did!

P.s. fakegirl23, does your name have anything to do with "Fake" the manga? If so, you rock! (I loved vol. 7 !)
Taku chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Omg that was soo sweet, i only wish Hermione and his mom didnt have to die, but the story is so sweet

Strong love with a Slight twist of sex

and i love the playing with words

are you Coming?

Yeah im CUMing

LOL
Ariel S chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I think this makes very good sense. That sentence didn't though. But I like the way you have written this.