Reviews for Sky Is Falling
RowenaR chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is so CUTE and adorable and all kinds of good things! Originally, I'd been searching for heartwrenching and angsty but this little piece of fluff is amazing :D (and why yes, I found your HM stories through delicious and am intent on reading them all :D)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wonderful story! Very sweet! I really enjoyed it!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I really loved it!
inveritas chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I really like this. Very sweet. And I agree of course Hawk and Margaret are capable of fluffiness! Well done
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I know I've reviewed this before, but I just read it again and I am now forced to demand - that's right demand - more HM goodness from you. GG is all well and good, but there is a dearth of stories like this one out there. Please, please, puh-lease, with sugar on top. More HM.
Stratocruiser chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Once again, I bow at the feet of Samantha Caldwell.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Nice. Soothing with no hangups
mysticaldreams chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Naw so cute! Damn i wish i had season 7 on DVD! But i only have seasons 2, 4 and 5. Anyways, this is great, very sweet, i love your style of writing!

~*~ Mystical Dreams
ladyknight1991 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
i liked it i thought it was really sweet( by the way whats fluff?)
Donnababe chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Fantastic as always. Thank you.
MovieQueen chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This is adorable, I loved it. Nothing wrong with a little fluff when it's this good!
Colemeezer chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Let me add my total agreement to all the other reviewers. This is delightful! Your charcterizations are, IMHO, spot on. I think H&M are capable of wonderfully charged fluffiness, and much more actually.

P.S. I checked you website and see that (hopefully) another fic is in the works. I can't wait...
MASH-Nut-4077 Too lazy to log in D chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
*Squee* AWW! This is absolutely adorable! I loved it! - So, so cute...

-Nikki
Sam chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
no complaints. how about a sequel?
Stary0706 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
aww! I loved it! It was very cute! I love a little bit of fluff now and then! Keep up the great writing!

*STARY*