Reviews for Dumbledore's Dark Child
Rosaleen chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
I just re read your stories. I forgot how much I love them. By the way, whatever happened to your story "The Spy Who Came Back Home"? It was really good. I hope you repost it sometime.
Olympiangirl chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
Beautiful. Hauntingly beautiful, all of them.
Kerubim chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
UPDATE! awsome job, happy writing.

XD
Allanna chapter 18 . 5/2/2006
Refreshing and original

Keep writing:)

Allanna
zafaran chapter 18 . 8/5/2005
Ouch, what an ending. I'm looking forward to the next story in this set. This is excellent work, and I've enjoyed the stories in this particular AU that I've read in the past several days. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
EriksKitty chapter 18 . 5/9/2005
You guys are just awesome! Though, there were a few time inconsistencies between the Snape/Marauders series and the Snips n Spiral series. Will you continue with what happens next in Severus' story? Will we get a brief glimspe of Spirals over the years?

~ Kitty -.-
Barbara Kennedy chapter 18 . 3/17/2005
Oh, my, what a great story!

I'm sorry to have been missing from the reviews for a while.

My life has been terrible lately.

Being broke can be that way.

I'm still here and still loving all your work.

BK
Sword and Magic chapter 18 . 2/27/2005
Really well done. :D
b7-kerravon chapter 18 . 2/23/2005
Wow.
HPfreakout chapter 18 . 2/23/2005
Great chapter, can't wait to read more. The ending was realy interesting, different and still good. cant wait to read more.
Catmint chapter 18 . 2/23/2005
Oh, more fantastic stuff. I love the way you write Severus' reaction to Sartoris' death and the way he performs so well (which is to be expected, really). And the dream part is excellently written. The battle between Severus and Harry is brilliantly done, with perfect charcaterisation. You tell him, Severus!

Update soon!
Silverthreads chapter 18 . 2/22/2005
Meep!

Great chapter! What's next?
Rosaleen chapter 17 . 2/22/2005
Such a horrible situation for both Severus and Albus to be in. Very good and moving chapter.
Catmint chapter 17 . 2/22/2005
Wow. This is fantastic. Emotionally-chaged, dramatic, tense, and rounded off with a cliffhanger. Update more outstanding stuff soon!
Oya chapter 17 . 2/22/2005
The interaction between Sev and Black was kinda heartbreaking, Sev's all grown up, but in a sad way.

I'm all for Healer LaChance, I'd probably really turn DD into a mouse. Darn.

Oh, and what happened to the story "The Spy Who Came Back Home"?

Update soon!