Reviews for Silent Pretense
0ayumi0 chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
One thing...perfect !
cocoa.choco.sprinkles chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I don't even know what to say. So many emotions.

The first thing that comes to mind is that I feel like I've somehow received an ultimate April Fool's prank. And I'm enjoying it only slightly less than that poor woman who dealt with the whole Australian Kate Middleton fiasco. Yeah, it falls just below that.

Sooo... there are negatives. Mostly to do with me feeling ousted as a reader. I really like your writing style. I thought your story was very intriguing and somehow (for the most part) IC, so I was pretty pumped with every chapter. However, the second your gusto for Trigun left you... I could certainly tell. (And I'm also left wondering from a psychology perspective what has happened to you as a person that has given your AN's such a different tone.)

You have such a creative way of bringing things together. The story had a curiosity-piquing beginning and a ramped up climatic middle. Honestly, I have read many "Knives is the source of all evil and/or craziness" stories, and I don't hate them, but I personally thought that after several servings of that your story was a breath of fresh air (pardon the cliche).

So in the end, even though I'm not satisfied with the ending at all; I hope you take away that this is a positive thing saying that your writing and mind are appreciated and addictive.

If I could politely request that maybe someday you gather up those creative juices for a continuation of the story, I'd like it. But if you really aren't interested, it's probably better left off that way. (Because I got a lil' bit of BDN in me. "I mean, if it's not flashy, then what's the point?" Ha ha).

At any rate, thank you for sharing.
venG chapter 18 . 1/22/2011
I've watched the Trigun OVA recently and that impelled me to reread your story. It's really great! My favourite Trigun story, yep.

Thank you for sharing!
Jaythorne chapter 18 . 2/14/2008
Good God this was awesome! I would love to read an epilouge; but if not that's fine... This is the first KMV story I've ever read, and I was really surprised when I found that I really liked it! It was wonderful and brilliantly written; great job hope to read more of your works!

~Jay~ (_() Marshmellow.
Knives17 chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
don't worry i still love you even with the story ending like this i idolized this story! Evil...
Knives1721 chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
man this is the third time i've read this story and i'm still just as fasinated with the plot as i was when i first read it. it's a great fan-fic really.
vashluver1 chapter 18 . 8/2/2007
Ok so I was once obsessed with Trigun. And I think in the midst of that obsession, I read this story, proof being that I obviously reviewed for it a couple times, but I don't think I ever finished it. Let me just say that I am uber pleased with the ending. It's hard to write a KMV fic. I've never done it and I probably never will but I'm sure it's difficult. Unless you're a hardcore KM or VM fan. I'm glad you didn't tie up loose ends. In my opinion as a reader, loose ends are fun. They get me thinking about how I would have personally ended the story. So yeah, you get your readers to think about it, which is good. But yeah, I've always liked the though of Vash and Knives having a "contest" to see who gets Meryl... like a potato sack race or something... *sigh* Fun fun... ANYWAY! I'm kind of reverse developing and reading all of these old Trigun fics that I loved, yours included, and finally updating my newest story. So yeah! Thank you for providing me with a few hours of much needed entertainment.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 6/28/2007
Shirox chapter 18 . 4/16/2007
Really great fic. I enjoyed every moment of reading it:) I think that K/M pairing needs more love, there should be more storys with them_ Take care:*
sasukegrl chapter 18 . 4/14/2007
that was a great chapter
Thief-King chapter 18 . 4/5/2007
Thank you so much for this! And I'm sorry if I ever harrassed you on finishing this! I tend to do things without much thought. Anyway, if you ever have a little care for this, an epilogue would be much appreciated. I really enjoy reading your stories. They remind me almost of my sister's fluent and epic writing style. Thank you for that. And good day. :)
Ashley chapter 18 . 4/4/2007
Wow. You have to SERIOUSLY update this! I love it. I love it a lot.

You're such a great writer, and everything you say makes sense, and it follows the show so well, and it's amazing.

Don't give up on this story :P
animeroxz chapter 18 . 3/31/2007
I loved it update soon!
smiling cat chapter 18 . 3/31/2007
I think this story is better off with an open ending, leave it like this. I'm satisfied with this I'm in the mood for wondering myself how it could go on..

Thanks for writing this story. Ja ne
inkydoo chapter 18 . 3/30/2007
LEAVE IT JUST LIKE THIS! :) that way vash still has a chance :) :) :) i mean, hell. if he's going to start sticking up for himself, then what's not to like! knives sees her as, what, a "rem?" (and yeah, what DOES that mean?) MEANWHILE, vash might have seen rem in her, but he seems to like her for her...and now he's being all sticky-uppy-for himself...

THERE'S A CHANCE! ::so happy::

and more prerogative? can't wait.